Hey BJ, this guy grows Nice tomatoes!

I thought this was going to be a boobs thread. (disappointed)

They look ok but I’m not seeing anything groundbreaking and I hate growing anything in a container, a big tomato plant needs more than a 5 gallon bucket… as below so above.

That looks cool. I might try that in the spring. Note I said “might.”

PS, the tomatoes are next to the container, not in it. The container is a sprinkler system.

I am greatly concerned about you

Titty pics or it never happened.

http://www.portofdebauchery.com/images/November/7th/muffia6.jpg

Alien gets one good crop and he thinks he is the fucking J Paul Getto of gardening - yer sure as hell can grow them in 5G buckets

1 Like

Looks like some kind of tropical fruit tree.

Plus he cheats by using that powder shit that makes them grow faster. He needs to turn in his organic card.

How does he know the seeds he gets are not fucking that mutated stuff that kills ya - cause they say so, yet he don’t believe a fucking word others say!

Go figure

Actually that was the worst year I’ve had in awhile as far as overall health of the garden because I didn’t fertilize with urine early in the season… you can grow them in 5 gallon buckets but is it optimum for the plant? Nope… I’ve always had a lot of problems trying to grow things like tomatoes in containers.

That shit is organic fungi spores is all it is, I haven’t used it yet but I’m going to this year. I’m also going to use kelp/seaweed spray on the garden which contains natural growth hormones. :slight_smile:

That’s exactly what they put in good old Miracle Grow. See? We’re both organic gardeners :smile:

You can grow them in a container but to really grow them in a container you need a big ass container, I wouldn’t waste my time with anything under 20 gallons. The problem I’m running into is they overgrow the support in a couple months. Check out this guy lol.

http://blogs.poughkeepsiejournal.com/dishnthat/files/2011/08/gus.jpg

Miracle Gro is straight up chemical fertilizers, it’ll destroy the fungi that I added. I did see some organic miracle gro bone meal and blood meal at the store awhile back and bought a couple bags of it for the garden.

Who the fuck would stand on 7 milk crates - that ground is hard

Not me, but that’s where I’m at with them, I need some 15 ft tall stakes for them… what I did last year was grow them up the stake and then just let them grow back down it, still wasn’t enough.

No shit. WTF is wrong with a ladder? The dude probably wanted to buy one but couldn’t figure out how to tie the necessary knots to get it home from the store.

1 Like

Yer got yer bowlines and yer butterflys and yer half hitches and then ya got yer idiots

1 Like