Hey how about them 'Hawks?

I had just about written them off and turned the game off, but held on to the end to see the big time come back, good gawd, I’d never seen them look sooo baad for 59 minutes, and then win.

1 Like

LOl… I only watched the last 6 minutes of the game. Unfukkingbelievable comeback. I’m glad. I hate the ass-Packers.

Next stop the SUPER BOWL…Was a HELLUVA game

It was 19-7 and the Packers had the ball with like 4 minutes and change and I decided to go walk the dog. I came back in and the Packers were kicking off and it was 22-22. I realized the Packers had just tied it w a desperation field goal. Must have been an utter collapse.

Like Baylor LOL LOL LOL LOL

So Witch, Not being a “student” of the game was the Packer D really that good or was Seattle just playing that bad? It looked to me like Seattle was just way out of sync., (or they were just fukking with Green Bay letting them think they could win)

But you Hawks fans better talk to this so-called 12th man of yours. Seems quite a few made for the parking lot and were angry when they couldn’t get back in.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B7quYjsCAAAjBcw.jpg

Had I not been feeling so laaazy, I was going to turn it off and do something else. otherwise I would have mist it too, although I kept thinking shit they’re not that far down, a couple quick duck like Plays and they right back in it.

I think the Packers were doing an excellent job at keeping Russell Wilson in one spot. The defensive tackles usually just gave a half attempt to rush to keep him in the pocket and they did a great job pressuring him from the outside. I think the Packers were willing to give Lynch 100-120 yards if they kept Wilson from making huge plays with his legs or throwing on the run.

I think for the first 3 1/2 quarters the Seahawks were just playing “we suck” football on offense and the Packers were taking advantage of that.

Seattle’s D proved why they are the best in the NFL but they will have their hands full with the Pats in 2 weeks and I sure as Hell hope Richard Sherman is healthy because he’s the heart of that D

Yup NE is going to be tough.

Suck it , Packers.

Packers fans right now:

1 Like

Seahawks fans, Nancy Wilson is with you!

Hey didn’t you go to some book signing or poetry reading or something like that of theirs a while back? (Heart, I mean)

Yes a couple years ago I went to se Ann and Nancy give a talk about their new book at B&N. Got to talk with them for a couple minutes afterward and had them sign my book.

Good news!

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/seattle-seahawks-richard-sherman-injures-elbow-will-100-percent-play-in-super-bowl-xlix-011815

Just beat the Pats, please.

So the Cheatriots are being investigated for deflating footballs during their game. Even in a blowout win they have to cheat. They just can’t help themselves.

Hey it’s their culture, who are we to Judge?

This is pretty badass too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zc2CHUSWRuE

Compared to the usual shit music the NFL brings in.