Hot Babes And Guns

Based on a modest amount of viewing it seems that movies of late have a fair number of woman taking up arms. Frequently the woman use a bow and arrow, apparently woman don’t like the loud bang of a gun. I saw the movie Hunger Games recently, the heroine Katniss showed a willingness to shoot a deer but something managed to stop her although she did cook a rabbit I think. So we have Katniss as a willing killer who doesn’t do much actual killing. Humm.

I had a teacher once who said that when woman in the arts kill they always die(way back when anyway.)

Was it Katniss objected to killing the deer and sich, believing that that would damage her image? Did the producers decide not to have her doing much killing for the same reason, that it would damage the image of her movie character?

Do young woman today like to identify with woman who take on these rolls? Are they Lesbic? lol What do you think.

The human female is the most dangerous creature that walks the planet

When I was young I found myself thinking about woman quite a bit because I realized that they had to much power. I did this to protect myself, they were a threat to my autonomy.

The Lord made women to please the eye and vex the spirit.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

I would like some female opinions on this. Do the woman in the audience like these roles for woman?

I just saw the movie Divergent, it was more of the same. Karate chopping woman with a gun. I also thought of the movie Kill Bill 1 and Kill Bill 2.

What is with these woman anywho? Do young woman today lack self confidence and do these movies fill a need?

Do lesbic woman like these movies like they liked Super Woman?