I always post this on New Years - ¡î¡îE.T,your forefather is parasites¡ï¡ï

¡î¡îE.T,your forefather is parasites¡ï¡ï

You are dog that makes one detest!
E.T is shameless animal!!!
The E.T. is surveying the Saviour’s thought! They attack him with the Saviour’s personal secrets , they have hindered the Saviour from fulfilling one’s own duty! They let the Saviour be unable to live! , What I should remind here is: The Saviour is God’s envoy, at the same time is to the whole human injury too to the Saviour’s injury! The fact is like this too, the alien behavior has guided mankind into very more grave disaster. What behavior is the alien one to cause the human disaster? The E.T. destroyed in the future the development process, behavior injuring the Saviour caused the human disaster. The development process in the future is the biological chain, a ring among them of destruction will cause the destruction of the whole biological chain , its result is calamitous. What I need to remind is here : Though can be predicted, can change in the future, like building the dam on the river, can hold water ; Dig a irrigation canals and ditches nearby, can pilot a ship into harbour . But God’s be
E.T will say so. -------After E.T gets back to their celestial body, their head asks them, what you have done on the earth? E.T will say so: “We and our ally - U.S.A. , China, find in a chatroom that there are individuals that are helping his friend to scold people, that person has been scolding all the time . Because the person that this person scolded involves the high-ranking official of China (though he does not know ), so we help ally China of us, offer assistance for attacking that person in Chinese Government, including offer his personal secrets , his whereabouts , does not allow that person to have the job. Though we know in advance that will do harm to American army to do it in this way. We delete the opinion which he issues, turn into our opinion. Turn his thought into our thought. Attack him , make him give up on the opinion that he plans to write (some are opinions of rescuing people). We have brought the honor and got back to this celestial body.” I think this is E.T will be said.
Can you ask me whether you plan how say to Allah perhaps? I will tell you , when I face Allah’s trial , I will say to Allah so : "I have already warned them ’ E.T has been shameless animals ', though under the interference of E.T and those corruptive governments, I have done one’s best to help the mankind. "
¡î¡îE.T,your forefather is parasites¡ï¡ï
E.T,your forefather is shameless parasite!you is shameless parasite too!please rolls out the earth!here does not need you !you bring the mankind into the disaster!
¡î¡îIdiot,You havenot goodthing to Humanity!¡ï¡ï
Idiot,You havenot goodthing to Humanity!Only rely on surveying my ideological life! You are shameless parasite! Company you hang every day on mouth " in Iraq establishes democratic government ". Is also that I want to come out! Is that I have written in postbox! it is the same to I save New Orleans.But you are may have may not have,Can add disorder only,shameless animal!You are improper for to play the role of saviour , are improper for to play the role of God more. Because you are shameless idiot!

6 Likes

Why thank you. That was very thoughtful of you.

It used to get posted on the YH boards about 300 times a night

Yes. I remember.

I thot you sed you were never on the YH boards

I never said that. I was on the Yahoo boards, and therefore was on Cindybin 1 on its first day.

did anyone figure out what that was all about?

No fuckin clue.

1 Like

Agame would poast it constantly, but it wasn’t the only thing he poasted. There were 4 or 5 other screeds he also poasted, just less frequently. One would only encounter those once a day.

In the future digital archaeologists will ponder this text.

2 Likes

Or maybe they will consider Agame one of the great prophets.

3 Likes

He makes more sense then trump

4 Likes

Who the hell was Senator Miller, and what was agame’s problem with that guy requiring investigation?

I may have known at the time, but it was ten or twelve years ago…drawing a blank now.

Investigate senator Miller,find out E.T!
Everybody may still remember time of general election of 2004 , Democratic Miller, senator of party membership, said:" Some party groupings will the benefit of party grouping establishment is on national benefit ",etc… I tell you that words were figured out by me. If you do not believe , Can check Miller with the lie detection appearance . This sentence is not that himself thought of definitely, it was others that told him. I tell you whether what should drive you now. You should be driven by justice! You should be driven by the morals! You should be driven by your conscience! Those ones that do not drive you to kill knowing the sense of honour are an animal!If you continue tracing check Miller with the lie detection appearance, you will find that shameless E.T. I will tell you now , the words that I think are not prepared for this shameless animal of Bush. And let you know , though that shameless E.T often performs its prediction ability in front of people, but the time that it predicts will not exceed one year .

Taiwan leader says on February 16,2006 that they prepare to modify national flag and country name! And,They prepare to rename " JIE SHOU house " as" president residence". Now, I remind you again,look this:

SARS broke out in December of 2002 in China, but they concealed the epidemic situation. Have caused thousands of people’s death. Did not announce the epidemic situation until April of 2003. I thought out the method to use protective clothing at this moment. They do not allow me to announce to the outside on breaking my network after knowing. Then take forcible possession of the contribution . These people are a group of shameless murderers! Now, I tell you , if China unifies with the " setting up new national flag , national anthem , national emblem , name of the country , capital , constitution " method , this method was figured out by me! This method is suitable for Korea , S. Korea too. But they use this method, must pass my agreement!Additionally, I hope that South Korean can withdraw army first in America beginning from Iraq.

The unified method of Serbian and dark mountain republic is thought of by me, I have given comment at that time on net , but am deleted by them!They began to follow me in 2001.

Hang bush!Hang these grafters !
Should investigate the truth of the Iraqi war now , let those persons who launches this unjust war punished!
¡î¡î¡îDon’t believe the ruffian Blair!¡ï¡ï¡ï
because he has no credit to speak . Like Bush, and those Chinese who conceal the epidemic situation are the same .To insure own power.Do not hesitate to sacrifice the innocent life! They with E.T along with they the lackey is as , it is being put to torture in the inferno that their final result is sure to.

i know.

i was curious if anyone ever figured out what it was all about.

I seem to recall his full name was agame851, if that’s a clue.

Ooooops.

Reminds me of something about 5 posts up.

Seems less crazy these days than it used to.

1 Like