I didn't see none of this shit in Texas

Soon as I get back to Portland… wtf this guy is a cartoon of himself LOL… lol @ conservatives

and it was like 43 out today dude looked like he was freezing his asss off to make an ass of himself… I joked about him with the foreign Uber driver. hahaha

Is that in Oregon?

As we were leaving the PDX airport… it was like 40 degrees too and when we passed the dude looked like he was freezing his asss offf lmfao… I made jokes about him with the foreign Uber driver. :laughing:

Wanna be Jan 6th terrorist lol.

When you look up small penis on Google…

Cosplay, larper, so many names for it*

Here in SJ you still see the odd pickup truck with big ass flags in the back, and i think to myself… what are you trying to prove, and who is it that you think you’re proving it to?

*The real word is poseur

2 Likes

There’s some elderly jerk off here on the Coast, that has an old beater SUV with tattered American and Trump Flags fluttering in the wind.

1 Like

These guys claim they protect veterans funerals from the libz. Shit just makes my head hurt lol…

Maybe they should seek out the Veterans leaving under blue tarps and protect them.

1 Like

I always wonder about that too. Who the hell cares?

Imagine, “Oh look at that big pick up truck spewing black smoke, with the Big American and Trump Flags flapping in the wind, maybe we should look into Trump’s policies after all”

Check out this Obama fan. LOL

This makes sense now. Check out the license plate: :grin:

^^^ double post meltie

2 Likes

LOL!

1 Like

A perfectly normal and sensible way to customize your vehicle and make it your own.

1 Like

They did it for the veterans durr, why do you hate amurica? :slight_smile:

1 Like

For diversities sake:

Damn Puerto Ricans doing Puerto Rican shit!

1 Like