I do believe we now have a Music Humor thread

Much tingly down low.

A woman is on trial for killing her husband with guitars.

Judge: "First offender?”

Woman: "No. First a Gibson, then a Fender.”

1 Like

FB_IMG_1606940804378

2 Likes

Finally found one of my old favorites from my Dr Dementia days

Van Halen version cover

2 Likes

1 Like

Their cover of Burning down the house, was fire!

2 Likes

1 Like

2 Likes

oh goddammit it worked

Yeah, now I can’t get it OUT of my head.

1 Like

One of my FB buds gave me an earworm today with this post:

one memory sparks another…I had come back to NYC in 66, and Bobby Mahoney an I were in this coffee shop on Cropsey Ave, and he had just come back from Vietnam too, and was telling me this story his mom told him “bout what we missed” any way, two of my cousins, in a 59 Cadillac red convertible radio blaring both of them in Santa Clause suits., top down doing the bop she bop to BE MY BABY…up Mermaid Ave…the both of us just cracking up, an could see it…we went up to 16th st to the Italian social club, and ask Ali Boy bout that…he got one of those far away looks, and yea he said we did that, the car was full of toys we were bring to the CYO, and then laughing he said me an Jerry stole all them toys outta FAO SWARTZ …man…o man…I can see em now and I do know that Cadillac belong to a big time mob guy…the fins and giant fenders…they just don’t build cars like that no more

I’ll save you the trouble.

I thought Eddie Money made a brilliant take having Ronnie sing pretty much the same line in the relative minor in “Take Me Home Tonight”.

1 Like