I'll take "We love you Alex" for a True Daily Double, Alex

Apparently Aaron WANTS to be permahost, but for now he’s just next in a string of 2-week wannabees, Amy Farrah Fowler is coming up soon as well.

LeVar has indicated that of COURSE he would like to be the new full-timer.

Doesn’t Dr Fowler have a new sitcom, or has it crashed and burned already?

She does/did, dunno if still on.

Well, then get Geordi LaForge or Mike Richards behind the goldurn podium!

I’m liking Bialik, but she needs to lose the ‘forced’ laugh, and chill the energy level down a couple notches.

Agreed.

Plus, with each changing of the guard we see the obligatory “who has the best rating and will be permahost” which is dumb because we got at least 2 months of this, as LeVar Burton is slated for August.

1 Like

and each story of “Guest Hoast of the week really really really wants to be perma-host” clickbait

So I caught the last 1/3rd of Mayim tonight for her finale, I liked her more this episode, she seemed more calm and in control, and she obviously talks real pretty like.

eta, She had a sort of a happy Rachel Madcow energy vibe it seemed.

not following super close…but have caught a few of Robert’s, she has grown on me…def. 1st round thumb up from me.(depending on how many of those I am granted of course…because…well…)

But never mind that, sharp young post grad history major ivy league geek, pulling some cash off of the board! Reminds me of a couple cousins.

I am liking Kunte Kinte and this current champ, who reminds me of my cousin, had he been more academic minded than dental.

I guess it’s official

We feel stupid and contagious, here we are Mike entertain us…

The Mike just dropped, so now we get to hear who did get the main role. Stay tuned.

Well I’ll be dogged.

tbh, he might have ranked as high as last on my short list, were such a list to exist.

I was there in the late nineties, in and out via tour bus. Didnt see any signs, casual or otherwise. Cops around the actual recognizable Vatican just looked like cops but pretty sure they were part of the Holy See’s Guards and not just Roman cops.

The real muscle was there, all right, but incognito.

Nobody suspects the Papal Inquisition.

I wasn’t as impressed with Levar as I wanted to be, but I think he’d be better than Mike.

I actually liked the last guy, some journalist I don’t recall his name.