It took China three + years to get me

Sowwy!

I am. I tested on Sunday and I was no longer positive. But seasonal allergies are kicking my ass!

I can’t win.

2 Likes

I should go back to using the Vicks. It should help clear the sinuses somewhat.

1 Like

[quote=“Oak, post:22, topic:34203”]
I am. I tested on Sunday and I was no longer positive.
[/quote].

Glad that you are feeling better. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you. I am.

I think it was a mild infection to be honest.

3 Likes

You can thank the Fauci Ouchie for that

3 Likes

Speaking of which, I’ve been mildly amused by the Trumpistian’s violently anti vax/covid crowd reaction to Title 42 expiring, which was a policy directly born out of the Pandemic

2 Likes

I am thankful that science provided a great deal of protection for my health. Public health to the rescue again, despite the what the ignoramuses believe.

2 Likes

1 Like

All you need is Sunshine and Social Distancing. The radiation kills the virus and stops the spread. :grin:

Did they torture you with one of these too?

Nah, the Covid was enough.

It really wasn’t that bad, it was like a bad cold, but I went ahead with Plaxovid just in case.

In retrospect, I think I would have been okay without it, but wasn’t sure at first.

1 Like

eccch. take care

3 Likes

A few different friends have it, not sure who gave it to who… Maybe a couple of us picked it up on NYE? Good chance I think.

I slept from Thursday when I got off until Fr. morning. I got up, showered, tried to work but called out cause I was just exhausted, feverish and felt like I couldn’t think.

Last night I started getting the runny nose and today the covid shits… ugghh I’ve just been sleeping mostly.

3 Likes

I hope you feel better soon. Get lots of rest.

3 Likes

I had something a couple weeks ago, that might have been covid, or some weird new flu…it only bothered me for a couple days…

2 Likes

There’s some weird cough going around here, that isn’t the big 3 (COVID, RSV, flu).

I went to bed feeling a little nauseous, tossed and turned a while, woke up with a damp cold t shirt…put on a fresh dry one and went back to sleep, to wake up feeling not all that bad.

2 Likes

Sounds like you were running a fever. It did its job and hopefully you’re on the mend.

1 Like