I've adopted Fence Cat

or maybe he has adopted me, he is a cat you know…

Like ceiling cat but fence cat, he lives in the blackberry thorn bush on the other side of the fence.

How I first met him… he was very scared

but became the only one brave enough to come inside, I pick him up, I gave him some frontline a few weeks ago, he’s getting some dewormer tomorrow.

3 Likes

I heard him get in a cat fight last night and it sounded vicious, then I didn’t see him all day and I was worried about him, plus I’m kind of concerned that someone might be poisoning these stray cats. I didn’t see him all day then he showed up this evening hungry and skittish. I’m keeping him inside and letting him out to potty, he seems pretty ok with it.

3 Likes

He’s a beautiful cat.
A momma cat had kittens that have been scampering about for a couple of months now. She had 4, I think she’s down to 1.

We fed them, but I’m not sure we did them any favors. I tried calling the shelter, but they’re a kill shelter. I tried calling a couple of the rescues and they’re full and advised me to keep and care for them or release them.

I already have two. I wish people would spay/neuter their pets.

3 Likes

I don’t know if I’ll get him neutered but soon he will be outside with supervision only lol. I’m slowly turning him into a house kitty and he’s getting more comfy. I got him some dewormer medicine I’m going to give him. I’m going to take him to a vet once I figure out where and how. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sometimes county animal shelters provide low cost vaccinations and even neutering/spaying.

Call them first.

1 Like

I don’t know if I can at this shitty apartment complex, they’re going to charge me a fortune and I know these cons ain’t gonna give me any deposits back no matter what. :frowning: I’m GTFO of here soon.

1 Like

Yeah, landlords can be real pieces of shit.

1 Like

I might just keep him on the down low and fuck em

2 Likes

I used to have do nothing slumlord property management… they got taken over by predatory property management… I will get my revenge somehow… someday… the internet is a mf’er.

I have a dog I paid a deposit on. Then we got two kitties that I didn’t tell them about.

2 Likes

so I think kitty is under 4lbs, I’m only going to give him half a dewormer pill in some tuna.

1 Like

Check with your local humane society. for info and what services they offer. If nothing else they tend to provide reduced price neutering.

2 Likes

So I’m debating, should I just keep him inside all night and let him whine? Cause he really wants back out to his wild cat life… But he has to be broken of it sometime. The big old mangy tomcat who I think was his papa was dead out in the parking area. I don’t want him dying out there too.

Keep him in all night when you don’t have to get up early the next day for work.

1 Like

I’ll see how it goes, he’s being a little more chill tonight, I’ve been trying the past 3-4 nights.

1 Like

he likes just chilling on the floor next to me. :slight_smile: He whines for me to come outside so he can lay on the patio by me.

1 Like

Sounds just like a cat. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I’m going to post on the work pet channel that I’ve befriended and adopted a very loving feral cat.

2 Likes

lol so fence cat never stayed in the house with me for more than one night when it was very wild fire smoky. A few weeks ago I noticed fence cat was getting really fat and I’m like dang bitch you’re pregnant… trans cat :joy_cat:

So I stopped letting her in to eat cause I knew she wanted to have her babies in my apartment and I wasn’t down, I’m not even supposed to have pets. I think she had them last saturday when I smelled some awful cat shitty smell out back. I didn’t see her for a couple days and she didn’t eat much while I was gone. I saw her Tuesday after I got back and she lost a lot of her weight. I’m sure she has her babies in her cat den…

2 Likes

I was wondering. :slightly_smiling_face: