I've finally accepted what I cannot change (about other forums)

This meme is indicative of those feelings.

2 Likes

This may be apropos as well…lol

I get some of these memes from posts on a page for Gen Xers…

1 Like

It is an almost impossible task, beyond a certain ‘base’ level.

2 Likes

There are generally 4 types at BF.

Mind numbingly ignorant.

Small minded people that are there for idle chit chat or what I consider chatter.

People that are full of anger and hate and frightened of their own shadows.

And the “superior” troll…there to sneer about how they’re for the common man while pretending their political agenda hurts no one that didn’t need hurting because they are “sheep”. They disgust me the most.

2 Likes

The hateful derangement of #4 is sincere, I’ll give them that much.

2 Likes

They hate is authentic.

1 Like

And then you meet that rare bird who exhibits characteristics of all four types.

There are folks who genuinely believe the apocalypse is scheduled for 7 pm next Tuesday and who thus believe that this gives them license to disconnect from other human beings in the vilest, crassest ways possible.

These people gag at the smell of shit that pervades the room but their own blinders prevent them from looking to their own assholes as a possible source of said stanky panky.

3 Likes

Precisely. It won’t change, ever.

A little birdie told me that there is some speculation that I left that BF because I’m fat lamed.

Well, sorry stupid idiots, I did not. That’s been going on for many years now. I left because of the utter stupidity of the vast majority of posters. Not born stupid, but profoundly stupid by choice. Choose to be ignorant…and the Spoon thing was over the top.

If you don’t have any decency left, what does it say about me being there? I found that disturbing.

2 Likes

You were spamtarded. When you can’t beat them, bombard them with stoopid! DOH!

They are sooooo stoopid it’s painful.

2 Likes