Libs and their Russian ties.. smfh

Turns out the POS Clinton’s made millions selling uranium to the Rooskies.

Can we hang the Clinton’s Yet? This is another traitorous act by Hillary.

Oh well…

I had no idea the Clinton’s owned any uraniums,

Only a stupid person wouldn’t want a good relationship with Russia, so I heard.

Backdoor payments for deals.

Y’know.

The clintons hold no public office, so I guess they can trade with other sovereign nation just like every other American can.

Except, of course, those Americans HOLDING PUBLIC OFFICE.

Get it?

I see.

The Clintons are neoliberals. Neoliberals are not liberals.

The Clintons are, and always have been, up to their eyeballs in profiteering that was just as illegal when Clinton was prez as it is now that Donny is prez. The Bush regime, ditto (but prolly worse with all their oil interests at play).

It took the clown we have in office now for people to start paying attention to this shit, unfortunately. He is just far, far more blatant and sloppy than the rest of them were, and the media are more willing to expose him.

I see.

Sounds a bit like mansplaining, sir.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/10/26/the-facts-behind-trumps-repeated-claim-about-hillary-clintons-role-in-the-russian-uranium-deal/?utm_term=.60d401e8551a

Then why did the Clinton’s receive 2.8m from Russian backed banks with ties to uranium.

link

http://www.americanjournalreview.com/russian-collusion-confirmed-bill-and-hillary-clinton-personally-made-2-85m-selling-us-uranium-to-russia/

OMG You mean to tell me that a Former President popular and well respected around the world, gets people to donate money to his highly respected foundation?

“Highly respected”
So highly respected that Hillary donated her own money to it to get out of taxes…

Donating to yourself is not what that tax deduction is for.

They’re traitorous frauds and should be hung.

link? So which is it, are the Rooskies (Who Trump says are good guys) giving the Clinton’s gazillions of dollars or is the multi billion dollar foundation being supported by HIllary’s mad money?

Link to where I said it was one or the other?

2.8 million? Whoa! so that’s like one dollar for every vote she won the election by.
I prefer to take my info from sources that haven’t failed.

2.8m and I wouldn’t work another day.

You could start a new fake news publication to keep you busy. You could call it the New American Journalism Borometer.

Borro, are you Pam?

1 COMMENT ON RUSSIAN COLLUSION CONFIRMED: BILL AND HILLARY CLINTON PERSONALLY MADE $2.85M SELLING US URANIUM TO RUSSIA

Pam JUNE 20, 2017 AT 11:36 AM
Who do you think made up the story about Trump and the Russians? She did when she lost and to give her plenty of time to get this deal done!!! The Hilary loving media won’t let it go. She needs to tell them it was a bogus story.

1 Like

Who?