London Terror Attack

https://www.yahoo.com/news/london-attack-1-woman-killed-others-injured-in-westminster-bridge-terror-incident-164805475.html

How is this a terror incident?

The attacker was killed?

Seems like it was terrifying to those who were there.[quote=“Wabbit, post:2, topic:19693, full:true”]
How is this a terror incident?
[/quote]

But muslims are not feral subhuman animals, you say?

At least the stabber, but it wasn’t clear to me that that person was also the driver of the terror car.

Oh yeah - I guess it was.

PS: Nope - two separate attacks by radical conservative mooslimes

https://www.yahoo.com/news/least-dozen-injured-near-uk-parliament-reuters-photographer-145433381.html#mycomments

Let me guess! His name was Mohammed.

Of course they are. All radical conservatives are, dummy.

1 Like

Libs here are strangely silent today after yet another example of how ALL muslims are feral subhuman animals who cannot be be trusted not to erupt into jihad violence and mayhem at any time.

Islam Delenda Est!

Outline your plan. I’m interested to hear.

Zero tolerance. Give up the extremism or you cannot live in a western country. They almost always know who these guys are beforehand, but they can’t take action due to political correctness. Giving up Islam should be a precondition for living there - in other words treat them the way Christians are treated in Muslim countries.

1 Like

Golly, Roose - see I called ya Roose - we agree. Radical intolerant conservatism of any kind has no place in a liberal/open/free civilized society.

Europe is doing everything wrong. On the one hand they bend over backwards to accommodate third world savages, on the other hand they segregate those people economically, culturally and socially.

1 Like

It’s an odd conflict - they believe in tolerance and a right to be different, but also are repulsed by the difference as well they should be. So the segregation just seems to breed radicalization since it can not foster integration.

And the barely escaped one in Belgium today.

Are you talking about the GIGANTIC hypocrisy observed in almost all issues presented by the more vocal lefties today?

Here’s a good article about it…

Feminism kills. And for Australian Elly Warren and dual British-Irish national Danielle McLaughlin it literally killed them. Years of cultural indoctrination have taught Western women that they are supposedly in constant danger at places like American college campuses, but can “find themselves” Eat, Pray, Love-style in perilous Third World countries. Even with the hazier statistics-gathering employed in poorer societies, we can easily tell that this is an unabashed lie.

1 Like

I think their problem is that they came up with this set of rules/values through which they paint themselves into a corner by coddling cultures that will never accept those values, but it somehow violates their values not to be understanding and accepting. That, to me, is like saying we should be accepting and respectful of a lethal virus. If something wants to, and is attempting to destroy you, why would you not be within your rights as a human being and society to destroy it?

2 Likes

Holy Shit, Holliday! You sound like me. Stop it!