Melons

Planted some watermelon yesterday, and I’ll be planting some cantaloupe and probably some pumpkins once my foot stops hurting!

I’ve never grown watermelon before, I dug out the top soil and threw some rotting logs and branches on the bottom, then I piled mostly decomposed compost from my pile in, then I piled the top soil on top of that to make a big 5-6ft long mound like the Hugulkultur method

Fucked up my foot though, staying off of it for a few days, I think it has been all the shoveling lately wearing a pair of cheap ass shoes. Getting a pair of work boots for this shit.

What’d I miss, why is your feets hurtin? Did you aggravate your old football injury form a couple years ago, or what?

Yeah man, I’m gimping around the house since last night with a crutch as a cane, I can walk on it but I’m trying to keep the bulk of my weight off of it for a few days. I think it was all the shoveling lately with the flimsy shoes.

Yeah, I’d suggest staying off of it as much as possible for a day or two, and you’re right you should get some better “work” shoes or boots for yer digging and such.

Yeah that be what I’m doing and I’m bored as all fuck… guess I’ll smoke some more pot.

Road Pavement should be all over this thread. lol