My neighbor

Yesterday, she was spraying water indiscriminately in and outside of her garage while saying repetitively “acid, acid, acid, burn, burn, burn.”

I only know this because I was headed out and getting in my car. She sprayed water in my general direction, which of course, I ignored.

I asked my daughter, who was headed out with me, if it would be a bad thing to say “I’m melting and fall to the ground, twitch some and ‘die’.” She smirked and said it probably wouldn’t work.

1 Like

She had been gone a couple of days. About an hour or so ago, she again came onto my property and knocked over several planters and uprooted them.

I called the police to have them come look into it. This shit has to be documented.

Myself and the guy are both pissed off. He had been very patient and kept me calm. Now he’s equally angry.

What is she going to do next? Key my car? Throw a rock through a window?

1 Like

You’re right, just like getting rid of a bad employee, you have to build a case, with documentation

1 Like

Crazy lady was out in the middle of the street yelling “I’m the top ‘nigga’ in town.”

Okay, you do you, neighbor. Basically, the neighborhood ignored her.

She then went onto another street and was doing tai chi or pilates movements something…

My partner was telling me this and I said, you know that her tai chi class meets there on Thursday afternoons, right?

Lol, what a loon!

2 Likes

Lately she’s been swaying to the voices/music in her head in the middle of the street or she’s been “swimming” in her grass that’s about 14 inches long and full of seeds. She rolls one hip to another while she sits there making movements with her arms like she’s swimming.

I’m just like: Okay, you do you, boo.

:smiley:

1 Like

I live next to a crazy one as well. She was trained as a lawyer which means that nobody can have an opinion that is different that hers. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Update on crazy neighbor lady is now free range alzheimers. I thought she was either in an institution or living with a relative.

Her landlord, apparently she wasn’t the homeowner, came over to ask us if we knew where she was. My guy handled it.

She apparently, stopped paying rent months ago and wasn’t returning his calls. He thought she was bipolar. He came and boarded up the front door and backdoor with plywood. She had apparently been sneaking in. He was also contacted by a car rental company about her. In a lucid moment, she had rented a vehicle and just never returned it. They had his phone number that she must have provided.

Anyway, yesterday, there was a pick-up and a trailer there and someone was moving her stuff. At this point, she won’t be coming back.

It’s so troublesome for everyone involved. The landlord, car rental company, her family of course…no one is a good place because of her disease, never mind Lydia.

4 Likes

She might still come back and she might be unhappy with what she finds. Hopefully they can collect her and help her.

1 Like

Good point, but I think she managed to make enemies with several neighbors. When I got home 4-5 of the fellas were out gathered together, staring and clearly gossiping. I think they’ll call the cops.

2 Likes

I shudder to think what my Mom might have done before we got the right combo of meds.

1 Like