My New Jersey story is coming to an end

I accepted an offer on my house tonight (took 6 months to fucking sell) They offered the current asking price provided I don’t show it to anyone else ie start a bidding war. Gee, let me think on that for one second and accept. Back to Michigan, maybe in time for turkey, maybe not.

5 Likes

That’s got to be bittersweet friend, exciting and sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UODI6JmUnMA

4 Likes

I just SO want out of NJ right now. It was great, had a lot of fun and now it’s time to move along

4 Likes

This was the video I sent around to certain friends tonight to “announce” I sold the house
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua_ODg0FmzQ

4 Likes

Healing is good.

1 Like

Jersey is great

In the rear view mirror

4 Likes

I’d take Michigan over Jersey any day, and throw in a jackknife.

Upper or lower?

Near Battle Creek

The place I’m buying has just what I want, a nice four season sun room and this is the view (owners see deer and turkey and other small game like pheasant as well). Spend 5K on upgrading the sun room and voila!

ISyrrf7j3ylahu0000000000

5 Likes

Closing Nov 28 so no turkey

Looks nice and peaceful.

1 Like

Yer gona need a flaxseed warmer

I make the best ones

3 Likes

Is that tower off in the distance where they make the corn flakes at?

1 Like

Yup, corn goes in, flakes come out

The good news is, you’ll get there just in time for the full season of “lake affect”. :grinning:

1 Like

My dog is very very VERY happy about that

1 Like

I’m so pleased that this has worked out well for you. You deserve to continue to have a good life even though you lost your beloved wife. The new place has lovely views.

1 Like

Aren’t you just made of sugar? I’d have liked to have sold earlier this year but it is what it is. That porch and that view is why I bought it. The rest is really nice, but I want some peace and old man quiet

2 Likes

I’m ready for that as well. It can’t happen in the part of CA I love. I can’t afford it, but can’t quite leave yet either. A few more years.

1 Like

How much land do you have? I got plans for it already.:slightly_smiling_face:

I think that people would fine it interesting if you posted your impressions and some of your memories from living in New Jersey.