No, nothing creepy here, move along, keep moving

Someone Is Putting Creepy Dolls Resembling Little Girls In Front Of The Houses Where They Live

Two of the dolls (Photo from the Orange County Sheriff’s Department)

In what is probably the creepiest news of the day, someone has been putting porcelain dolls that resemble actual human girls in front of the houses where they live in San Clemente.

Eight dolls have been left on the doorsteps of homes, all in a gated community called Talega, KTLA reports. In each of these homes, there lives a girl about 10 years old, and some of the girls attend the same school.

According to Orange County Sheriff’s Department’s Lt. Jeff Hallock, the families say that the dolls bear an eerie resemblance to their daughters. One of the dolls came with a little stuffed rabbit and was wearing bunny slippers.

Now it is, of course, possible that this is a kind gesture meant to spread joy and happiness into the lives of little girls. But when someone leaves a glassy-eyed doll that looks like your child on your doorstep anonymously, it’s pretty creepy. There’s an entire slice of horror cinema dedicated to possessed dolls: The Conjuring, Child’s Play, Puppetmaster, that Twilight Zone episode with Talky Tina—the list goes on.

Update, 2:42 p.m.: New reports say there may be as many as 11 dolls.

What would really be cool… umm… I mean creepy… is if the dolls had their throats sliced and nails stuck in the eyes.

That would have flipped me out if someone did that to me.

1 Like

Is That you,Greek? You fucking sicko.

Nah, I don’t think it’s Greek. :smile:

I agree, I think it’s creepy, especially those people who create dolls to look like human babies.

I hope you’re right. :wink:

Who is Greek. I found this site by chance while googleing cindysbeans and then reading some of the weird stories on the home page. I hit the “board” button thinking people would be discussing the news topics on the home page.

Why X?

Oh. Wow. Awesome sauce. New meat. :wink: