On a non-troalling topic...a little deportz is on the way

We saw the heart beating today for the first time!

8 Likes

Seriously? I hope you’re not trolling. If this is real, my heartfelt congrats.

If you’re trolling, you’re a douche nozzle.

2 Likes

Congrats, You filthy rek whore!

3 Likes

Not troalling…ETA June 21. So by the next Game of Thrones I will be a daddy.

2 Likes

That’s so great! Congrats.

I hope it’s a sleeper, so you can actually watch GoT.

It is strange but I always thought morning sickness was the first sign, but Mommy actually felt it from the beginning…

Yeah. With my first, I swear to you I felt myself get pregnant. I felt the little pop of the egg and then I felt an unusual twinge. I knew I was pregnant from day 1. With both of them, I had one crystal clear dream of myself holding a baby within days of getting pregnant. And I also felt the weird hormonal changes, with both of them, before I ever got morning sickness.

yes, exactly like that…and the dream as well…very interesting

1 Like

Rec

1 Like

Congratulations Roose! You’re in for a wonderful ride.

1 Like

RIP Roose, enjoy what little of your life you have left while you can, soon you’re going to be broke ass changing dirty diapers.

2 Likes

Congrats! That’s an auspicious date, on the Gemini/Cancer cusp. Makes me think of JFK.

1 Like

It gets even worse with kids.

No shit. The honeymoon is over. Just look at it as a 18-20 prison sentence :weary:

1 Like

BIldo and DM, stop being gloomy fuckers bwahahahaha

Congrats you Turkish bastard!

1 Like

You guys are terrible. Kids make life so much richer.

1 Like

I could think of about 1000 adjectives that would have been better.

1 Like

True, if money is the only thing that you believe enriches you. But I’m pretty sure Deport is not that concerned about money.

1 Like

Either way, they’re worth every penny.

1 Like

[quote=“RooseBolton, post:1, topic:16964, full:true”]
We saw the heart beating today for the first time!
[/quote] Good wishes Roose and bride. Not that it is anything I will ever do. I can not see myself in a pregkini laying on the beach like a whale. It is not for me, Good luck! lol

1 Like