Oregon has a lot of weed, so much weed!

My very little town has 4 dispensaries.

1 Like

I hate the fucking commercial weed industry hope it all implodes.

1 Like

Down here in CA you can still get it from ā€œsourcesā€ cheaper and better quality than the dispensary.

So my friend tells me.

3 Likes

I hear that occasionally around here, and that may be true in some rare and isolated casesā€¦itā€™s hard to disagree with having access nearby that has consistent hours.

So, I bought a full spectrum THC/CBD salve for pain. Of course I apply it topically. As I researched for which to buy, I found a recommended salve online. Itā€™s made in CO and was mailed to me.

It was half the price as one I had been gifted that is here in CA and it is twice as strong.

CA is a ripoff for everything.

2 Likes

When I grew I made like one cup of balm out of a quarter lb of weed Iā€™d kiefed out. But it was still so strongā€¦ and it would get rid of mosquito bites if you hadnā€™t scratched them open yet, it would make them disappear.

2 Likes

strong weed balms are great for bug bites and burns

1 Like

I donā€™t know how dosing works for salves/balms/creams. But they work for my pain. Better than the pharmaceuticals Iā€™m prescribed.

1 Like

I got one I was given at the store I worked at in California. I use it for burns and bug bites but itā€™s not as good as the one I made. I use it for pain sometimes too. Mine was so strong Iā€™d feel like Iā€™d get high rubbing it on my arms :joy:

2 Likes

I swear Iā€™m thinking of buying a clone, then harvesting it to put in cane alcohol, the Mexican way.

Rub that shit into you and youā€™re pain free. Cheaper too

2 Likes

Yeah I usually extract it into everclear. better hurry if youā€™re gonna grow this year though.

2 Likes

Iā€™m seeing ounces of flower going for $30-$60 Cartā€™s so far seem to be holding steady, but showing signs of softening.

1 Like

I got some sort of contact dermatitis on my forearm earlierā€¦ not sure what from, maybe the blackberry bush outside? Itā€™s weird because I normally donā€™t get poison oak or poison ivyā€¦ I put my weak weed balm on it and itā€™s about halfway gone in 20-30 minā€¦ it would probably be gone if I had a strong balm.

1 Like