Peppers planted

Those temperature extremes must be dicey to deal with.

I’m going to have a fabulous garden this year…it’s looking great.

BTW, the man…after tilling for a while, I’d already weeded all the weeds to avoid pulling them back into the soil says…tongue in cheek of course

“Maybe white people aren’t meant to do this work. Maybe it is for Mexicans”

“What have I been sayin’?” I work really hard in the garden, I get dirt everywhere on me…lol

It seems like it goes right from winter to mid spring and right from mid fall to winter here. I’m sure we’ll have a few more cold days maybe even some more snow before it’s over.

I plan on having a huge garden this year, bigger than last year and selling some veggies.

I think that’s a great idea. You could make enough to cover your expenses and maybe then some.

I can’t wait to eat our fresh veggies…

I also still have the tomato plants and Serrano pepper that overwintered. One of the tomato plants has tomatoes on it!

That sounds like a great idea. I like the white part also but That’s would be OK.

It’s easy enough…and the green part tastes just a bit milder…so it’s nice in food.

I will chop up some scallions and garnish a salad with them.

I separated these two pepper plants about a month ago and they’re really taking off, my other pepper plants are still little.

I kept these alive under one of those 23 watt CFL lightbulbs over the winter.