Planting time

Just cleaned out a couple of the raised beds and planted some lettuce, I left half of one empty to use as my little greenhouse for starts. I planted a 4x2 section of Pak Choi too… I’ve never had it but the plants look really cool and it looks tasty. Getting really stoned and gittin it done… tons of work to do… I’m getting high again and headed back out, I’ve already wore the dog out, he’s tired of being outside and wants to laze around in his bed.

I was just outside getting the paper a few minutes ago. There is still about 10 inches of icy snow on the ground. There were 24 inches a few days ago.

The snow is gone here, weather is in the 60’s… I’ve got my tray of pepper plants outside in the sun. It’s supposed to cool off to the 50’s or so during the day later this week but no more freezing temps in the forecast.

I harvested my first strawberry. It was soooo sweet and juicy. My garden is really coming along, both edible and ornamental.

I have the sweetest pansies in a beautiful blue, bright yellow and white…and this gorgeous ivy geranium in a bright lavender…

All the veggies are growing, I am sooo looking forward to harvesting my late spring veggies!

1 Like

I want to plant some strawberries this year, I read it takes them a year to produce. I was out there most of the day yesterday and part of today clearing off my spots, digging them up and planting… my entire body is sore.

I bought strawberry plants and they’re already producing fruit. Maybe it’s the variety…some are continuously producing, I buy those.

I’m sore too, mostly my upper body…triceps are burning!