Prog Gun-Grabbers are at it Again

He’s not anti-American. He’s doing what someone should have done 20 years ago. The NRA are a bunch of pigs. Because money is speech in this country (thanks to CONs) he is competing with the NRA in virtually the only way available. He represents the MAJORITY of Americans.

BTW, I’m on his list. I get text alerts from them. They are not nearly as insidious as the shit the NRA does.

He is a fucking anti-murica douchebag - who had the police illegally strop and search people for no reason until it was overturned - the NY police did this for years

If you support this mother fucker that is the murica you are looking for

I am not surprised - Anti gun and that illegal bullshit go fucking hand in hand

Quite frankly more fucking guns are needed to stop scum like him not less

The NY police did this under Giuliana as well. Perhaps it was an NYPD culture. You know. COPS.

I am not here to defend Bloomberg. I am here to defend the rights of non-gun owning Americans – you know, 66% of Americans.

The pro gunner cowards who are supposedly protecting our freedoms have been letting the out of control gov. lock people up over a plant for decades… fuck you guys…

1 Like

No. No compromise. We have the Constitution on our side. If you don’t want a gun, don’t buy one.

Bravo!

You have your rightwing dumbfuck interpretation of the 2nd on your side.

Bullshit.

And what the fuck is billdo doing about it - fucking whining and criticizing others - how fucking brave

Why do you hate liberty and freedom?

None of the potheads I know own guns… fuck you guys… :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not a pot head, am a gun owner and I fully support the decriminalization of all drugs.

Freedom is freedom.

But I thought you gun fondlers were protecting our freedoms with your guns? Fucking coward POS… no freedom for me, no freedom for you… go fuck yourself. :slight_smile:

I don’t need no fucking amendment…it’s a natural plant that our bodies require.

I am more than happy to when the time comes.

Gee, wonder when that will be seeing how the out of control gov. has ran all over you all your life… bunch of coward motherfuckers… :stuck_out_tongue:

We’re going to lock you gun fondlers up and turn your guns into hoes so you can hoe my pot field… :slight_smile:

1 Like

We’re going to stick you in the for profit prison system you cons have been loving on all your lives. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well this thread sure blew up in the gun gobblers faces.

How so? With your dopey prog lies? Oh, pardon me, I mean ‘statistics’. lulz