Rant on!

That narcissistic fat orange blob of lard had a chance to act like a responsible leader. What did he do? He did the macho shit show of Covid being the LOSER.

He has access to the best health care in the world, been given a course of medication that few can get. What does he do? Pretend this is a marketing campaign for “macho”. He could give a shit how many of his own supporters will follow what he does and put themselves at risk. He doesn’t give a shit about the staff in the SS, in the WH or in his administration get exposed to from him.

He’s not a NAZI, he’s a Mussolini…

Instead of promoting sound public health practices, he promotes himself AGAIN. What a squandered opportunity.

2 Likes

He gets out of Marine One whips off his mask and poses for his photo shoot, then walks inside the WH sans mask, where more and more of his staff are getting infected.

1 Like

I don’t think he’s out of the woods yet. LOL

I don’t think so either. I could care less if he’s out of the woods.

1 Like

He’s very unhealthy and trying really hard to portray himself as a winner while he’s losing… this is hopefully the end of this senile old racist shitbag.

2 Likes

Just die motherfucker…

oh and if I offended anyone… “Fuck Your Feelings!” :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Are there people still window licking?

1 Like

I don’t pay attention but probably since they don’t have lives of their own lol.

1 Like

Probably so…was that just a couple of weeks ago they were melting down because of who knows why?

:rofl:

2 Likes

After he whipped off his mask - I expected him to whip it into the “crowd”, a la Juan Peron - he stood there visibly gasping like a trout on the dock.

3 Likes

“The disease course of Covid-19 is very unpredictable and waxes and wanes throughout the course of illness,” Saag said. “I would expect for the president, and every other symptomatic person with Covid, to have moments where he feels much worse. Perhaps it was during one of those moments they decided to treat him more aggressively.”

Conley said Sunday that Trump has normal oxygen levels and no fever. He is continuing to receive an antiviral treatment called remdesivir, and he received a single infusion of an experimental antibody treatment Friday.

Trump’s doctors said he could be released as early as Monday, but Torres said he is not in the clear yet.

“We’re not even in that seven- to 10-day period yet, when we get really worried about the lungs,” he said.

https://news.yahoo.com/bit-red-flag-trump-receives-182500890.html

1 Like

I feel bad for anyone getting Covid 19 but this rings true with me…not my words but these thoughts have crossed my mind…This…

“In the past few years, I’ve seen President Trump mock a lot of people. He mocked Hillary Clinton when she got pneumonia. I’ve seen him mock a dead soldier’s mother because of her religion. I’ve seen him mock a reporter who got shot with a rubber bullet while covering a protest. I’ve seen the President boast about how he doesn’t need to have empathy for certain groups of people, doesn’t need to try to understand their pain. At the beginning of this pandemic, he mocked China and its people by calling it the “Kung Flu” and belittling their suffering. He’s mocked Asian people with a fake accent. President Trump mocked the pain of sexual assault survivor, Christine Blassey Ford. He has mocked Joe Biden’s stutter. He mocked a disabled reporter. Consistently, he mocks his political opponents with rude nicknames. He insulted Ted Cruz’s wife’s appearance during the last election. He insulted Carly Florina’s appearance in the last election. He has called women “fat pigs” and “slobs” and “bimbo,” and he said crude things like, “If Hillary Clinton can’t satisfy her husband, what makes her think she can satisfy the country?” - cruelly rubbing in what was probably an incredibly difficult, heartbreaking, and embarrassing betrayal.

The really disheartening thing is – I’ve barely made a dent in the list of times our President has insulted or mocked people with no regard for respect or kindness or empathy.

And for the most part, those of you who have suddenly decided to chastise Facebookland, posting today about empathy and kindness – Well, you’ve been silent for four years (five if you count the year of campaigning). Silent about all those instances. I haven’t seen you speak up and say that Donald Trump is a bully or that he shouldn’t call people names or delight in their misfortunes. I haven’t seen you stand for decency and empathy. Instead, you’ve supported the biggest bully of them all. And now - today - you’re lecturing other people about mocking someone who is sick?

That seems disingenuous. Incredibly so.

Either you value empathy and kindness and respect, or you don’t. Either you believe we should treat other people the way we want to be treated, or you don’t. But you can’t overlook it from your leader for four years, then suddenly speak up today. Well, I mean you can, but I can’t take you seriously. If you haven’t spoken up before now, you don’t really value those things.

If those things are truly important to you, you can’t support Donald Trump as a leader. And if you support him, then you don’t have any moral standing to lecture other people on Facebook about kindness.”

3 Likes