SG's resident Rageaholic is hacking the forum and taking pictures

wHatZ tHEiR URL(S)?

SG or BC?

This person’s board…

1 Like

Awesome… a STupid MOtherfuker FoRum lolz… that PHP/MYSQL bullshit sure is hack proof. :slight_smile:

Since then, I’ve done a lot of trimming of the memberlist and of permissions for that sub.

Maybe we need more. I don’t know.

Probably mostly bullshit in any case. whatever

Pretty sure there are more details available upstairs.

My bad, I shouldn’t have posted this thread. I fell right into that trap.

Best if we let them howl to the moon.

Someone replied “IL is full of thugs” on an article regarding a POC and I replied…

So now all I have to do with my time I would have spent having civil discourse is reporting conz for racism and tagging their employers. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I had a Chinese man be racist against me on another troll forum today.

Oh man, that was just precious.

2 Likes

https://www.thebluecashew.net/viewtopic.php?p=382679#p382679

I logged off yesterday and thought about the time I wasted that I won’t get back.

Won’t happen again. With everything going on in the country, the pettiness of SG/BC and now in their mind anyway, CBT feud is stupid, stupid, stupid.

Interestingly enough, the histrionic Dovey screaming about our hatred took part in a troika of hate by celebrating the death of RGB.

Shit, even Trump was decent when he was told. I was shocked. That tells you a lot about his followers. He knows his base is a group of haters and plays to it.

Well, it’s good news for Trump and even he knows enough to play this right. One term, and he gets to re-do a third of the SCOTUS.

Should they push someone through, the Democrats are possibly going to add 3 more judges to the court.

I seem to recall FDR trying that. It would take a constitutional amendment.

I don’t believe it does actually. Apparently the number of judges on the SCOTUS has fluctuated, mostly prior to the 20th century.

Look like the Senate is going blue, I’m not sure about Congress. I haven’t been keeping up as much.

Frequently Asked Questions: General Information - Supreme Court of the United States.

1 Like

Now BC is completely wound up about CBT.

Why are conservatives so mental?

1 Like

I think it’s pretty much wound down. Dovey ran outta gas, J00’s still trying to rear-guard so he gets the last word. Plus there’s his RBG haterz thread that he’s gotta keep afloat. Females really scare him, I think.