SG's resident Rageaholic is hacking the forum and taking pictures

That opener by stubs is literally the ravings of a loon.

1 Like

They want us to see that.

I’m glad, watching them lose their shit and the extreme leftist fucking the extreme right is just well, scrumptious.

They are two sides of the same coin.

I live my life as a female and biologically have flipped my hormonal system and operate on estrogen, she and her please.

2 Likes

Sorry, I’ve known you a long time and with the “Billdo” till up there as a name, I sometimes forget.

1 Like

There I’ve formally changed my name… lol

1 Like

Also I’ve legally changed my name and gender and the records are sealed by the court.

2 Likes

Thank you! I really am sorry, I’m not interested in offending or hurting anyone. And I like the choice! :champagne:

1 Like

It’s really sad, i get my adrenaline going in a good pissing contest like most of us, but these kids are full blown emotionally distraught.

karen

1 Like

It’s like a trailer park opera over there…:rofl:

1 Like

Hey Cindy! Been meaning to ask this question, but thought you’d let us know when you wanted to.

1 Like

I think they’ll be speaking in tongues soon!

Bwaaaa hahahahaha hahahaha

1 Like

Lmk when they start speaking english.

I don’t read “frothing at the mouth nutjob” nor can I find the app in play store

1 Like

Hey Cindy why don’t you read your DMs thanx

Too much pathos, it takes the lead out of my pencil, nahmean?

Former pro wrestler Mustafa from the Gangstas used to smoke pencil shavings.

If you listen to his current shoot interview you can hardly decipher anything he says and he has very little recollection of his time as a pro wrestler.

I would much rather listen to that train wreck then read the one going on in tardland. I skimmed a couple posts and just shook my head.

There is absolutely no direction in that dying forum outside of mental breakdowns.

If you find downs syndromes, inbred adults wearing blow up sumo suits bellyflopping on each other, then go sign up at that dumpster fire

1 Like

It’s mass of mental breakdowns. On a massive scale.

I have Joo’s text from a while back.

I sent him a text that said “Seek help” after what I’ve seen this weekend.

He’s calling “seek help” a meltie. :grinning:

Even with me walking away, talking about me is what attracts the most posting.

Just call me

Troll%20Queen

1 Like

They don’t pull that tard shit at FT any more since nobody really gives a shit about them.theyre doing it here now since it’s the new candy in the dish.

Once you see how stupid they are, you will understand it’s not proper to mess around with the mentally challenged.

I read I’m now here to allign with this site. Like srsly, this is the paranoia your dealing with from that lot of goofs.:joy::joy::joy:

These are damaged human beings. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I don’t know much about anyone’s personal business and don’t really care to.

What I am seeing from them and their meltdowns and drama is what is informing my opinion about them.

All I did was leave SG and they decided I was an enemy. How does that make sense?

Hey fools, it just occurred to me that you might believe I’ll put your PI out there. It will never happen. I’m not like you and your ilk. Your PI is safe with me.