She's quite the influencer

2 Likes

I’m really starting to feel like I no longer understand the world I live in any longer.

2 Likes

It won’t be long before they replace shit posters with shit posting AI and there’s no one human left at BF.

3 Likes

You seem to really hate the place. I get how anyone would dislike the “shock” troll subs, but otherwise, it doesn’t seem a whole lot different than other places.

Some forums (to remain nameless), concerns themselves with nothing more than what is happening at a forum they hate. All the while they’re the ones that are constantly surveilling the place they claim to hate.

2 Likes

I don’t think I “hate” any forum. It was mainly a joke because when I did lurk there in recent months, I saw posts from weirdos like Dilf, who offer very little in the way of entertainment to people with triple digit IQs. Also, I can’t really hate a site where I’m occasionally the subject of discussion despite not posting there in probably a decade. Obviously some of them have good taste.

1 Like

Anyway, sorry for getting off topic, this is about fake influencers, not real imbeciles.

1 Like

Fair.

Dilf is the weirdest poster I’ve ever come across. The shock troll is so passe

It’s amazing to see people do nothing to adopt to new realities. I guess that’s why they don’t move on to bigger platforms.