Solidarity around the world with Israel

I am sure it is for the people of Israel whether or not people agree with the government.

Baku

Berlin

Bratislava

Brussels

Buenos Aires

Kharkov

Kiev

London

Melbourne

Mexico City

Miami

Paris

Rome

Stockholm

Tblisi

Vilnius

3 Likes

I don’t support either sides war crimes.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Precisely, now they’ll go kill at least 10x as many Palis, men, women, kids, babies. But they’re the good guys fighting the “terrorists.” The colonizers got punched in the face and everyone knows they had it coming.

This is really an attack by Iran on the Jewish state of Israel. Iran could care less about the Palestinian people; Iran is simply doing Allah’s work. Allahu Akbar :nauseated_face:

You mean the same Iran who sells weaponry to Russia to fight Ukraine? Those are the GOOD Iran bombs.

Blame the Germans., Isreal was created as a responce to the murder of 6 Million Jews. By the way, Isreal was evicted from Isreal by the muslim colonizers.

I don’t understand your post. :face_with_monocle:

I support the people of each country, not the government of either.

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

This didn’t age well.

I dunno, I still support the people being massacred on both sides of the conflict. Hamas is as fucked up as the Israeli government, imo.

2 Likes

1 Like

3 Likes

1 Like

Our shiny-stones-loving denizens from the alter-verse have the same issue…

https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-years-netanyahu-propped-up-hamas-now-its-blown-up-in-our-faces/

Why, that’s almost like negotiating with the Taliban without inviting the Afghani government to the table.

2 Likes

Qh, what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive…

2 Likes