Sometimes you just have to share

Give it up for Zuul!

Only Zuul!

Sometimes I like to relive the trauma of growing up poor with 3 hours of J Cole. Some of this shit just hits deep…

But, do you love me like you used to?
Even though I ain’t that nigga that you’re used to, yeah
Remember back when I was broke, you would fix me
Do you prefer the broke me or the rich me

The broke me couldn’t buy you meals, not even a value meal
And now I pay for everything, how you feel?

2 Likes
1 Like

Yoinked for FB

1 Like

Meet Daniel Castro, peeps.
Somewhere, Albert King is smiling.

1 Like

It’s a little sad to ponder what gifts John Belushi may have had in store for us, if not for his way too early passing.

1 Like

You mean, as a bluesman?
Dunno, Dan Akroyd has had a pretty good career as a post-bluesman, so there’s that.

It does give me an idea for an alt, though.

1 Like

Meanwhile, and I’m not sure how this happened but they say it’s not a chop… during the filming of the movie, Pope John Paul II was in Chicago and dropped in to the set.

3 Likes

Well, they WERE on a mission from God…

1 Like

As a Joe Cocker stunt double.

On Saturday, October 2, 1976, during the show’s second season, Joe Cocker came in as the musical guest and performed his hit rendition of Traffic‘s “Feelin’ Alright”. However, for this performance, the television audience got not one Cocker, but two, as an identically dressed John Belushi came out with Joe Cocker for the full live performance.

The two traded lines and looked uncannily identical that night –a testament to both Joe Cocker’s unique, trademark stage presence and John Belushi’s unmatched impersonation abilities. New York’s own jazz-funk heroes Stuff (hence the shirts in the video) backed them up.

, coincidentally the above mentioned band 'Stuff" I owned several of their albums in the 70’s n 80’s a collaborative of some of the hottest stage and studio musicians in NYC the best musicians of pop/jazz you never heard of.

2 Likes
1 Like

yeah probably

1 Like

No “probably” to it. Skip always delivers.

1 Like