Standing Rock response to order to abandon camp: Fuck you, Obama

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15171027_10211087756966772_2662529093846661517_n.jpg?oh=65003fdd99bf950164b97f25a2aba091&oe=58CBDE58

Oh, well, that makes it OK, then.

It was a question…Does make an interesting point though doesn’t it?

How many of those pipelines cross under rivers? And even if all of them do, when is it enough? Not until there’s a pipe under every square inch of land?

PS, that was not a question. That was a sarcastic meme. Gaslight McGee.

That was gaslighting? You are seriously fucked in the head if you think it was.

I would imagine a great many of them go under rivers. I could post a map of American rivers for you if you’d like.

I just think it is interesting to see what you people will and won’t bitch about. Like the one will get opposition while thousands so unchallenged.

Weird.

You said “It was a question.” How utterly gullible do you think I am? You do that all the time – pretend that your posts didn’t mean exactly what they meant. And yes, it’s gaslighting.

Maybe it’s the start of a new awareness and a new willingness to stand up to the megalomaniacal greedy pricks, Starling. Why do you find it necessary to be so dismissive of people who actually care? Perhaps you are the one who is seriously fucked in the head and stupid.

How about you quit gaslighting me by pretending I’m gaslighting you. You say it to be abusive and make me out to be something I’m not. It’s disturbing.

Wow. You’re paranoid. I say it because I think that’s what you’re doing. Calm down.

Was posting one questioning meme being dismissive of people who actually care? You’re making the case that you are gaslighting me crystal clear.

I’m not really fucked in the head or stupid but then again, I’m not the one running around labeling people and talking about “killing” water.

Damn drama queens. I tell ya.

You’re being an idiot. I don’t have the patience for your shit today. Try again tomorrow.

That’s a riot. You call me fucked in the head, say I’m being an idiot, then accuse me of being abusive. Then you say you can’t deal with me today. Holy shit. That was classic gaslighting on top of gaslighting. You must drive yourself insane.

Questioning meme? That was an insult meme, and you fucking know it. Don’t tell me your’e that dumb. You were shitting on my thread, pure and simple. Fucking gaslighter.

I said you thought that was gaslighting, then you are fucked in the head. Clearly you’ve decided that shoe fits.

How is that meme an insult to ask which pipeline you are talking about and showing how many there are in the US?

ROFL! You’re seriously whacked HAHAHAHA

How direct do I have to be for you to KNOW that I thought you were gaslighting me? You know damn well I thought that. SO, unless you’re fucked in the head and really didn’t know, you were calling me fucked in the head.

So you actually didn’t understand what you were posting. My apologies then. You’re just naive.

And how clear do I have to be to tell you that you are seriously fucked in the head if you consider that gaslighting?

Oh I knew what I was posting. I just didn’t know you’d jizz stupidity all over it.