Sure go ahead and draw Mandalas, if you don't mind burning in hell for all eternity

Christians should stick with the Beginner’s Bible Coloring Book if they want to avoid sin.

2 Likes

How do you find this shite, Ape?

Focusing on mandalas is a spiritual practice where you merge with “deities”–this practice opens the door to demons.
The thing is, how is the devil going to get Christians to meditate on mandalas?

No Christian would put one in their house and sit and stare at it for an hour, chanting the sacred word!

But if the enemy can get a Christian to stare at a mandala because they are coloring it, he can have them absentmindedly focus their attention on the image and they will unknowingly open up their subconscious to this image in almost the same way.

It’s just good solid investigative web surfing. And a couple news aggregators on yer fb.

I’m going to make sure we don’t have any mandalas in any of our books (or coloring books). We can have a book burning over the weekend if I find a single one!

Thanks for the heads up. You saved me from hell, I’m sure!

1 Like

I hope the Christians are aware of other satanic influences creeping into their religion, like this stained glass church window mandala. This thing could transport you through a wormhole straight into the bowels of hell.

Here’s another one at the Notre Dame cathedral… I’m tripping out and satan is taking over my mind just looking at it.

1 Like

That Notre Dame one is stunning. There’s also this very Pagan-esque labyrinth in Chartres.

Check out these ancient satanic christian Jesus zodiac mandalas found in cathedrals and monasteries.

https://www.archaeological.org/sites/default/files/2_21.jpg

1 Like

Adult colouring books?

Is that a new thing in 'Murrica?

1 Like

I don’t live in Murica, so I’m not up on its latest trends.

Yes, I believe it’s supposed to be “therapeutic”.

It seems childish.

I don’t get it, either.