The Debate

He is a private citizen, end of story.

Trump is playing bully, heā€™s not debating. He is a lying piece of shit.

1 Like

IKR?!? But imho so far, Joe isnā€™t matching ā€œthe blusterā€

Thatā€™s what wins debates when you donā€™t have content to lean on

Joeā€™s good when he has a chance to regurgitate a talking point, but tonight anyway, heā€™s not handling the Trump cheap shots too good.

Chris just called him out on what he agreed to do. Finally

I wish Joe wouldā€™ve called him out about refusing to condemn white nationalism.

3 Likes

Who can keep up with his bluster and bullying?

I will tell you from the female point of view, what Trump is doing is completely off putting. He may be fanning the flames with his retard base, but heā€™s pissing off those suburban moms he needs so badly.

How do I know? I am a suburban mom.

2 Likes

Giant train wreck.

Yā€™all know my termper. Well, my guy thought it would be ā€œcuteā€ to smirk and me and say ā€œYouā€™re pissed off, we know whoā€™s winning.ā€

Awww helll nah, he got half of a travel bottle full of water on his face. He sputtered.

I feel much better.

_ got up to watch the debate, itā€™s 3.30am here, I canā€™t look though, howā€™s it going?

Trump is being a loud mouth asshole speaking over Biden.

Biden is doing his best to push back.

I have it on mute now, Biden seems quite animated. I will have to work myself up to thisā€¦

Biden mopped the floor with tRump, and tRump volunteered to be the mop.

2 Likes

Again, Trump voters wonā€™t care.

1 Like

Bugger, I missed it.

Trump was asked directly if he paid $750 in taxes or if heā€™d condemn white supremacists.

He refused.

1 Like

He had a 90 minute meltdown. If I were Joe Biden, I would refuse to debate him again and say that it would accomplish nothing more than making Americans more anxious and unsteady.

He was a huge JERK.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmd3SejK_so

1 Like

I think the moderatorā€™s ought to have a button they can push to stop Trump.