The Debate

Hell, a choke collar.

1 Like

Or a minimal understanding of what a moderator does.

1 Like

He knows, he just doesn’t give a fuck.

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08KG8S652/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=Will+you+just+shut+up+man%3F+T-Shirt&qid=1601440596&sr=8-5

1 Like

2 Likes

Okay. It’s not like you’ve been useful.

1 Like

Though in all fairness nothing would have stopped Trump. It was his plan to do that.

I emailed my congressperson and the two senators about Biden not debating unless Trump is cut off from speaking past the 2 minute mark.

Jake Tapper kicked off CNN’s post-debate breakdown, straightforwardly calling it a "hot mess inside a dumpster fire inside a train wreck.

1 Like

4 Likes

1 Like

“It’s OK to be racist”

PS, anteefa.

Just watched the whole debate. All I can say is Mr Biden had fours years to set out his talking points…who was briefing him?

Can’t he get Stephen Colbert and his team in to destroy Trump, that man can turn around more pertinent content in an hour after the debate.

A sideshow shit show for sure, with the only real winner determined by the guy that didn’t need to access his porta-potty. Maybe Joe could do better in the next debate, if he was only willing to take some advice, and strip down to his grundies and challenge Trump to a Sumo contest.

What we all can glean from this, is you have a civil war telegraphed down the Telegraph Road. Only said that so I can post this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4E_924b9SU

I don’t really know how a rational person is supposed to prepare for a belligerent sober drunk.

I do, he has had a plethora of scandals to chose from, pick one and stick to it even if it is off topic, after all when did Trump ever stick to the point?

If Biden cannot beat Trump after everything he has done to your democracy, why bother turning up?

Yes, he could do that, or at least more of that. After seeing that only 29 million Americans watched, as compared to 46 million that watched the first Trump v Clinton debate, that might be easier.

It’s not supposed to be a wrestling match. It’s really supposed to be substantive, but that’s not possible with a b rated reality show tv “star”.

2 Likes

But it was never going to be substantive was it? I could have told you that, and I am not a political advisor. A monkey with loudhailer could have told you that, while swinging carefree while seemingly abandoning gravity on a lamp-post.

You’re right. I knew he was going to be full of shit, but debates with Clinton fell within the norm. But, at that time, he wasn’t under investigation by the SDNY and the State of New York, for financial crimes and fraud.

It is my stern belief that this president should never be pardoned, if you manage to extricate him from the WH.

However I fear Mr Biden would to, “try to heal the country”.

It is then that the state cases, 17 I think, should be brought to bear, as the President has no authority over them. And that is where the meat is on the bone in terms of Deutsche Bank.

He is 400 million in debt Oak, he cannot leave under any circumstance.

3 Likes