The Debate

I agree, Forbes has an article that looks at all his debt and it’s $1.1 billion dollars. He’s not leaving of his own accord.

We will experience violence in America in November, if not sooner. I mourn for our country that may already be lost.

1 Like

I think his dumb supporters will be very sorry if they try to strongarm the election. And I really doubt if they’d have the balls to anyways, they’re just like their hero… loudmouths… all talk no action.

1 Like

I hope you’re right. I pray that you are actually.

1 Like

Maybe we can mute it when he speaks too.

2 Likes

I am going to reply to that very point tomorrow Cindy, as it was brought up to me by P. I wanted to wait until after the debate, to make a full and frank response. Not that I am suggesting that anyone is waiting for it, merely that P took the time to repost the article and asked for my opinion.

I genuinely think though, there are troubles ahead, not just for America, but the ramifications in Europe.

1 Like

If one may ask, where in Europe are you?

Scotland.

I am finding it hilarious that Trump is now shittweeting at Matthews for his inability to moderate Trump’s unhinged ass.

Matthews?

Do you mean Wallace?

I did. Sorry, brain fart.

So you are spouting off on something you ADMIT you don’t know about.

This brings a lot of your past tr0alls into perspective.

1 Like

But I did know, I just confused one Chris with another. No lack of research involved.

Admirable try

How does one immigrate there?

Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

2 Likes

One can dream :frowning:

FB_IMG_1601548383434

Not really. :grinning:

I was fairly sure what you meant, but chose to confirm.

Jo Jorgensen’s website went down due to soo much traffic following the debate.

FB_IMG_1601594253537

Thank the gods, we have you to stand in the gap so we get the freshest talking points straight from the horse’s ass.

1 Like