The Free Roose Opinion Poll Thread

I don’t always agree with Billdo’s administrative decisions. Hell, I can recall a time or two when he waved the ban hammer at little old ME. But overall, he’s been the best of a mostly shitty lot of forum admins and I won’t argue with him over things like this.

This seems like a good time to repost one of my favorite GIFs.

1 Like

I must of missed something. What exactly brought this on?

1 Like

Shocking, absolutely shocking. LR - credit to you for speaking up while the cowering masses remain mute.
As for me, I will not post on this site until Roose’s postal privileges are restored…or Saturday - whichever comes first, at which time I hope to hear a fuller detailing of Lotus’ sexual fantasies.
I bid you farewell - the company barbecue awaits.

Sorry, can’t have her. She’s mine now :smiley:

1 Like

How cute. Someone under duress to attend the company barbecue is posturing about some cowering mass or other.

Every time I click that thread I learn my login cookie is no good. What’s that about?

Mayhaps Roose hacked your account.

I think Wabbit uses the non www. version of the site, which wants me to login too.

I have always liked Roose, and probably more so in his more recent mien,even though his ethno-centrism and body shaming troll had grown tiresome years ago. i get why he was banned and I will stand by it, since it ain’t my fault.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-hgqMys-Bs

and let me tell you what words were spake to me by my former Father in Law only days prior to my marriage to his daughter.

He said…
and I will never forget it…

“She’s your problem now.”

perhaps you might offer Roose a home, reuniting the most fierce and ferocious troll tag team ever to disgrace an internet.

You’ll have like, an old trolls home there.

1 Like

Not until the vows are spake.

I’m enjoying the lack of trolling actually.

Trolls - Horrible things. I’ve spent my whole internet posting years as the Antitro. Knocked a few out of the ring too.

Which KO’s do yiou think are your most memorable in your long and illustrious career in internet hall monitoring?

Oh yeah, hey what time is the fisticuffs exhibition this evening?

Aaaaaah - you know I am not one to boast.

LMAO

LMAO

You owe me a monitor and a keyboard.

I’ll deliver it myself. You know, just uh…name and address. :wink

My two cents: I like Roose, but his misogynist/racist troll was insufferable, and really disappointing in someone who seemed to be smarter than the drivel he reduced himself to posting. Such a disappointment.

1 Like

Sure. Just check yer PMs.

2 Likes