Today's American mass shooting: Maine

RECs to Ape for “ammosexual.”

1 Like

Thanks for the recs, but in all fairness I got that off some “groups” feed on the fb

You may be write, it was funny when I saw Letterman deliver it, I think he had a better set up.

I told the lady who cut my hair that there were “women” on the internet who didn’t care if a man took interest to dress for them. She was aghast.

Not in PA - no dragging

You got to invite them in, let them think they are in control. Then WHAMMO! or you have to clean up thoroughly.

You can kill 'em out in the yard in PA? That would cut down on clean up, fer sher

Is she going to shoot you? Is that why you posted that here?

She is an RN - she prolly has a 100 ways cleaner then shooting

No - she wouldn’t shoot me. She might shoot daggers at you though.

Wow. Oregon today. I was off by a few miles.

Because the west coast has all the serial killers

And the bar crazies, too, I guess.

Haven’t you heard? Obama invaded Texas and declared martial law.

1 Like

Maine realizing how much time has past, steps up to the plate, 16 dead so far at post time!

Now this is interesting, todays incel is armed with a AR15 “Style” rifle.

2 hr. update Incel’s body count now up to 22 confirmed kills

How surprising!!!

Card had a page on X (formerly Twitter). It was suspended, but not before it was reviewed by Heavy. On the page, he liked posts by a number of conservative politicians and pundits, including Donald Trump Jr. He also liked posts by Elon Musk, Tucker Carlson, CNBC, and a professor who studies terrorism.

1 Like

I can’t help but think this carnage could have been stopped if only Kyle Rittenhouse, the noted Graffiti Medic, had been there

I got a $20 that says the cops stop and buy this guy mcdonalds after they catch him.

1 Like

After taking him to a shooting range for a couple hours.

1 Like

America’s lollipop Lolo Bobo offers her tawts and pares!