Today's American mass shooting: Maine

http://news.yahoo.com/4-people-shot-3-maine-communities-gunman-sought-130230689.html

What state do you think tomorrow’s mass shooting will be in?

Wish we had a poll function!

A back in yer tent function would be better

Why do you post the stories about stabbings or baseball bats or poison or choking - huh?

take yer time

It’s not fair why does the east coast get so many?

When was the last time there was a mass bat murder? When was the last time some deranged psychopath went around town killing strangers in multiple locations with a bat?

Yesterday Tennessee, today Maine. I wouldn’t be surprised if tomorrow were Texass.

Oh, and nutjobs running loose strangling 20 people in a matter of seconds? Hmmm. Haven’t read that story, either.

You know what’s weird about this story? The shooter stole the guns from a gun owner. I wonder why the gun owner didn’t defend himself with his guns.

I can’t believe there is a single American who isn’t fucking sick of this shit already.

If the paranoid ammosexual hadn’t had guns for the shooter to steal, these innocent people would be alive.

1 Like

Why did Libs let this criminal out into the public?

There is probably a law against it.

Or if the “responsible law abiding gun owner” had kept his guns locked in a gun safe, so they weren’t so convenient for the thief to thieve them.

1 Like

Rec for “ammosexual”. :laughing:

No I think every state has some form for the “Castle Doctrine” where you can shoot bad guys in your home that “pose a threat” and I am OK with that. but like my cousin the cop said, that means you have to drag the bodies inside your house before you call the law.

Got a nice haircut today, but then my date cancelled on me though fortunately I was invited to dinner by a friend, so you know - whatev. At least the haircut won’t be wasted.

Don’t you tip your “dates”?

Only in the beginning.
That’s a joke that needs work - it’s in it’s formative stages.

Ape coined that term. It’s a clever one indeed.

Would you please pass the REC on then? Thanks.