Trump Derangement Syndrome

I despise that orange sack of shit as much as anyone. However, when will we recognize that there is a systemic problem that is beyond just Trump and Trumpism?

I think that’s what we should address at some point or we’ll be dealing with another Trump down the line.

2 Likes

Absolutely Trump, obviously didn’t vote for himself 65ish million times…

I hope that the Trial starting on Monday succeeds in further revealing the Kings nudity.

It’s not just that they voted for him.

What does that many people voting for him say about the country?

That dark forces have convinced us it’s better to hate differences of opinion, by stoking our focus on hot button wedge issues, rather than dealing with a rapidly changing climate, water scarcity, Infrastructure, education and food supply issues are growing rapidly… so we better spring into action and fight about abortion and lgbtq people.

I keep telling people on yer message boards that true TDS is believing and defending Smelvis without even exercising a brain cell. Why don’t these p0asters listen to me?

2 Likes

Currently House Trumpets are trying to hobble FISA the act allowing us to watch the rooskies.

My take on this is Trump was claiming that FISA was improperly used against him. If true, gutting FISA IS not the answer. If false, then Trump was not the target of the interception, but he was interfacing with a target. Which makes it a completely valid use for evidence.

2 Likes

I feel like we’re talking about something else. It’s better than not talking at all…I suppose.

Well the good news is that Trump and his lap dog du jour Maga Mike held a presser to opine oover ensuring Election Integrity*

*Not to be confused with Stop The Steal

The real problem is TDS - Trump’s Deranged Supporters

1 Like

But why do they support him?

I have my opinions, but up and until we address root causes, the next Trump will appear on the horizon. He’s not uniquely awful.

He’s an avatar of people who are angry and don’t understand why.

1 Like

He appeals to their racism, bigotry and all around ignorance.

1 Like

I fear a Trump who’s actually smart and charismatic… but I doubt the right can actually produce one. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes.

And the “let’s be nice to that half of America” bullshit, is just that, bullshit.

Pandering doesn’t work.

1 Like

Fuck those motherfuckers I say.

1 Like

I’m tired of the people from the center to the left put up with these people.

Fuck your troglodyte shit. We had to burn you down in the 1860’s…fuck YOUR feelings, don’t make us do it again.

3 Likes