Update for anyone who cares

so vickie passed a few years back. put me in a hell of a funk. i sold everything in va, moved to nh and live on the big lake in a 1000 sf pad with my dog sammie. he’s getting on in years like old max did which suits me just fine. i’m not up for a lot of hiking these days, just turning 66 back in june.

i don’t give a flying fuck about politics or the country problems anymore. i have a grand kid, nieces and nephews who will have to figure all that out. nope, does no good to bitch about things when our leaders don’t give a shit to fix them.

so yeah, i pop in here from time to time, post once in a while, try to get a read on how every one is doing. not much for fighting anymore theres no point.

6 Likes

Ya shud stick around - not much fighting anymore

fuck off.

2 Likes

NO YUO, stick around.

2 Likes

Always good to see you Joe. Drop in more regularly, eh.

2 Likes

meh. only so many days left on the lake, then i’ll have to prep the bob house. first time ice fishing this year, should be fun.

1 Like

was that your last feeling?

2 Likes

Hey, Joe. :kiss:

1 Like

hi lotus bud. :kiss:

1 Like

It’s nice to see you around, you old fart.

1 Like

i could probably keep up

With?

just about anything. of course it’ll probably hurt more the next day.

i hike mt major a few times a week and did mt washington twice this season.

What does hiking Mt Major involve, besides escalators?

it’s only about 1500 vertical a little rock climbing but a great view.

come out to nh and i’ll show you.

You do that a few times a week? That seems like a good amount of hiking.

not what i’m used to.

Oh. I thought you were used to the escalators.

Mt. Washington is not an easy hike any time of the year… and especially dangerous in the winter. I think I remember hearing the highest wind speed ever recorded in the US was near the summit of Washington.

1 Like