Vote illegally, go to jail!

Unless you did so in a Red county…

1 Like

They are completely tribal.

I was sort of intrigued by right-wingers at those other places who are in minor spats over the conundrum that is Duhv. Now, I’m just so disgusted.

Shen Li seems to be appropriately disgusted by Duhv’s lifestyle and inability to live a stable life.

Herman told Shen Li to cut it out because Duhv is, effectively, on their team. Her POLITICS are correct.

So, it doesn’t matter that she’s had several husbands, that she discards them for what she perceives to be a better one who will provide for her so she doesn’t have to work. It doesn’t matter what impact it has on her children, seeing one man after another and perceiving them as father figures. Nope, none of that matters.

Her politics are theirs. That is beyond tribal; it’s unprincipled. It’s not only Herman, it’s most of them over there. And they just don’t care what their side does - they have no values, no principles and are likely amoral if not immoral.

That, folks, is a microcosm of what we’re dealing with on the right with “family values” crowd.

“I don’t care if he paid to abort bald eagles, we need his vote”. (regarding Herschel Walker)

1 Like

Exactly my point, just more personal to the forums. They don’t care as long as they are all on the same side.

Whatever the hell that means, ultimately.

1 Like