What the Pro-Birth movement wants to impose on women

This is what whackjob right-wingers consider a “late term abortion”. The truth is that pro-birthers want to maintain hegemony over women’s bodies. Plain and simple. And the women that enable them are suffering from internalized misogyny. Self-loathing morons that just want to see other women suffer to prove they’re more womanly than other women. Shame on them.

" 4.5 years ago, I gave birth to my first born. Her name was Embree Eleanor Grammer. She was born via c-section on April 25, 2016. She weighed 4lbs 4oz. She was only 25 weeks gestation. She lived for approximately 20-30 minutes. She was born with a tumor that was roughly the size of a volleyball that was invading her body both externally and internally. It was sucking her blood supply, pushing her organs out of place, deforming her body, and overworking her heart. We found out about the tumor only 5 weeks prior. In that 5 weeks, the tumor grew from about the size of a walnut to the size of a volleyball. I grew along with it, from the tiny bump of a first time mom at 20 weeks to measuring the same as a pregnant woman who was roughly 36 weeks along. In 5 weeks."

1 Like

1 Like