Where in the world is Melania Trump?

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/melania-trumps-attempt-squash-speculation-public-absence-dramatically-backfires-223450506.html

She has not been seen in 21 days, peeps! Is she alright? :crying_cat_face:

Maybe she’s in Pyongyang visiting Lil Kim on a lend lease type thing

2 Likes

She’s being re-cloned.

1 Like

Did Tiny Hands off her? I mean, just askin’…

Melania Trump is still keeping to herself — this time while her family vacations at Camp David.

FLOTUS hasn’t been seen since May 10 in her last official public duty. Then, on May 14, the 48-year-old was hospitalized for a benign kidney condition for which she required an embolization procedure and spent the following week recovering.

Yeah! Likely story!

Maybe they’re just keeping her in isolation until the kidney “donor’s” family is neutralized.

2 Likes

Believe me, I’m working harder than any First Lady ever! Covfefe !

First lady Melania Trump hasn’t appeared at a public event in nearly a month, and that could continue at least until mid-June following the news Sunday that she won’t be accompanying the president to the G7 meeting in Quebec nor the planned North Korea summit in Singapore.

Stephanie Grisham, the first lady’s communications director, told ABC News that the first lady will be skipping the trips. No reason was given.

Melania Trump was last seen May 10 greeting Americans released from detention in North Korea. Speculation about her long absence includes possible tensions in the Trump marriage or a medical issue. She checked into Walter Reed Medical Center for treatment of what the White House called a benign kidney condition May 14 and didn’t leave until May 19.

A possible medical issue? Brought on by Tinyhands somehow?

Just finishing up her sex reassignment surgery.

1 Like

LMAO.

Do you think Jared gave birth to Barron?

1 Like

Maybe Donna got him pregnant. lol

Oh. Hahahaaaaa. Now we get the tiny hands.

1 Like

If I were Melania I’d be pissed if I spent all of that money on plastic surgery only to end up looking like Caitlyn Jenner lmfao…

1 Like

He does kind of have the face of an old fat woman… his eyes aren’t sunken in like a guy’s are (mel’s) at all… small mouth, tiny hands… maybe he’s a transman… maybe rich people are really weird lol.

shiver

She knew…