Whoa, hey, ease up on the Cos!

Hey, I like DM. He is basically a really good guy. But sometimes he says stuff that usually only dumfuks say.

Hey, DM, try reading up!

What effects do these drugs have on the body?

These drugs are very powerful. They can affect you very quickly and without your knowing. The length of time that the effects last varies. It depends on how much of the drug is taken and if the drug is mixed with other drugs or alcohol. Alcohol makes the drugs even stronger and can cause serious health problems – even death.
Rohypnol

The effects of Rohypnol can be felt within 30 minutes of being drugged and can last for several hours. If you are drugged, you might look and act like someone who is drunk. You might have trouble standing. Your speech might be slurred. Or you might pass out. Rohypnol can cause these problems:

Muscle relaxation or loss of muscle control
Difficulty with motor movements
Drunk feeling
Problems talking
Nausea
**Can't remember what happened while drugged**
Loss of consciousness (black out)
Confusion
Problems seeing
Dizziness
Sleepiness
Lower blood pressure
Stomach problems
Death

Other drugs’ symptoms in the link

I’m not. Men who rape women are the lowest life form, but I’ve yet to see any real evidence that the Cos is a rapist. In fact, I’ll bet he never had sexual intercourse with any of these women.

I had an upper gi done a couple months ago, and the anesthesiologist said the drug was giving me was very similar to a “date rape” drug, and the nurse said I would be responsive etc, but that I may not, probably not remember anything, and I don’t the whole thing except for the prep stuff, is just a total blank slate, nothing. And I was only “out” for maybe a half hour

Intercourse is not the sole requisite for sexual assault.

But my response was to your post where you claim that you would remember it if someone raped you, even if you were drugged. Please see my post above about date rape drugs.

I’m not saying he isn’t guilty of sexual misconduct, or even sexual assault. Rape is a far more serious charge, at least in the eyes of the law.

I do get how date rape drugs work. Total memory blackout. What I was wondering was if a women would physically know she had been violated. Apparently not.

My college roommate was date raped, but I don’t think she had space to figure it out right away. She was dating him when it happened, wasn’t their first date or anything. He waited until he got her to go to his apartment, got her drunk and then refused to stop when she told him to stop.

I hated that motherfucker and didn’t exactly know why…he just screamed “SLEAZEBAG” to me. I could be a major bitch even back then…once I found out, it was ON.

I treated him like the piece of shit that he was. Jaime probably had nightmares for years…He drunkenly whined to me “you’re so mean to me…”

wAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

If a man cleans her up, so to speak…dresses her again…how would she know?

Wash…complete?

For sanitary and sexy!

English please.

As Baratunde Joseph discovered, English is a difficult language to master.

1 Like

Soul Brother #1 just came out for the Cos.
Ease up.

https://twitter.com/PeteRock/status/543423220964028416

I think what we have missed here is that if the Cos did any of this, then it is because of slavery and institutional racism, thus it is not his fault. It’s white people’s fault.

I find it interesting that none of the people that have worked with him have come out in support or in his defense.

Holy shit they’re turning the Cos loose!

1 Like

What kind of bees make you sleepy?

Cos-bees.

1 Like

Cos doing volunteer community service.