You know how we decide if a female teacher screwing a young kid deserves jail time -- so let's get to judging

She’s a pedophile.

1 Like

Yeah, a 13 year old male is gona be traumatized by getting pussy

LMAO - srsly

1 Like

http://www.ageofconsent.us/state-laws/texas-age-of-consent-laws/

Mary Kay Letourneau & Vili Fualaau Debut Teenage Daughters, Talk Teacher-Student Sex Scandal

The age of consent for a male being fucked by a female should around 10 years old

You’re mentally ill and must not have children.

You’re on the wrong forum, or at least the wrong thread.

The age of sexual consent should be 10 years old for a boy? That’s mentally disturbed.

She’s a pedophile and whether or not horny little boys should be allowed to screw at that age or not, is completely moot.
She knew what the consenting age was.
She knew he wasn’t old enough to consent.
She knew she was in a position of authority.
She knew it was against the rules and the law.
She did it anyway.

I hope she spends the next 10 years smartening the fuck up.

1 Like

Boys is different then girls

Wow.

Don’t you have an outhouse to clean or some junk cars to move around

I don’t live in Texas.

Well, that is one positive thing about Texas

1 Like

You know there’s more behind laws around sexual consent than if a penis can get hard and go in a vagina right?

Yer point

I am saying if a guy does a ten year old girl - he should prolly be fukin executed

If a female does an 11 year old she shud not spend 10 years in fucking jail

There is no gender bias when it comes to pedophilia.

1 Like

Sorry Duke but no dice. If a teacher fucked either my 10 year old son or 10 year old daughter, I’d want to murder them all the same for touching my babies!

I would tend to overlook this story if the boy was into high school. A male middle schooler might be “up for” getting seduced by an adult female, but it’s gonna fuck with his head all the same.

As for the boy’s parents being complicit, that needs some lookin into.

1 Like

but not biology. you cant fool mother nature.