Yup. 1400 Scientists are wrong

A study by the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) called the Global Environment Outlook[144] which involved 1,400 scientists and took five years to prepare comes to similar conclusions. It “found that human consumption had far outstripped available resources. Each person on Earth now requires a third more land to supply his or her needs than the planet can supply.”

That’s ridiculous.

What, exactly, makes somebody a scientist, especially if one lives in a religious dictatorship like Iran?

The UN lacks credibility .

Yet we’re all still alive. It’s a miracle!

I thot cons did not believe in science?

Which the fuck is it

They don’t care much for consistency or logic, either.

Exactly!

[quote=“William_Robert, post:8, topic:7640”][quote=“Wabbit, post:7, topic:7640”]
CONS don’t care much for consistency or logic, either.
[/quote]
Exactly!
[/quote]

Glad you agree.

Exactly!
[/quote]

Glad you agree.
[/quote]

Why wouldn’t I? I see it here every day.

Do you have any idea how many people on the planet are undernourished and/or do not have access to clean water? It’s not about YOU.

The Majority of the Citizens of Afghanistan do not have ready access to clean water.

That’s alright, Obama allowed nearly 3/4 of a billion dollars in military equipment to fall into the hands of ISIS in Iraq

Who sent all that shit over to Iraq in the first place, fucking the country up beyond all repair?

I never said it was about me, but you idiots make every thread about me regardless.

Instead of whining about people who go undernourished and blaming it on overpopulation, you would be wise to look at their political environment and even race.

For example, in the US, any healthy adult citizen who lives in poverty does so by choice. That certainly doesn’t mean the Earth is overpopulated. But that reality is beyond your comprehension as we have seen many times previous.

We know you’re a moron, why do you insist on continuously trying to prove it to us?

1 Like

Race is not the issue, you racist. The issue certainly is about politics. Poverty always is. So is overpopulation. You have to think I’m stupid if you think I don’t understand that higher populations = lower wages and larger workforce pools, and CONs love that! That’s the ONLY reason CONs are anti-abortion and anti-insurance-paid birth control.

In denial…just like all progs. ^^^^^

I’ll tell your Mom you said ‘Hi’ when she isn’t so busy…

HUMAN CONSUMPTION

not OVERPOPULATION

Probably dark skins. She wants them to have the ability to abort willy nilly. We don’t need any more darkies.

You are two peas in a pod.