Ar15

No, of course not. Guns were a tool that many people needed, just not the darkies…and not just for a well-regulated militia for that matter. However, you can bet your ass that none of the founders thought that the militia was something any old crackpot could use as a cover story for shooting up the town.

1 Like

images%20(4)

Sadly in many ways it’s almost worse than nothing.

A botched recon doesn’t change the fact The US and many local governments steal (seize, confiscate) private property from our fellow Americans every day.

An armed society is a polite society.

LOCAL
2 dead, 8 injured in South Carolina night club shooting
No arrests have been made in what the sheriff is calling a “violent incident of huge magnitude.”
Author: WCNC Staff
Published: 9:33 AM EDT September 21, 2019
Updated: 1:32 PM EDT September 21, 2019

https://www.wusa9.com/article/news/crime/lancaster-club-shooting/275-132ebc22-cba0-4bdd-915a-76bf8df49fbc?fbclid=IwAR2GouGeMYUq7LXbziJHiDPTcmMxJD1-B6jF3t7OHl-oHcPC3c6HbqzrIps

So we don’t yet know what sort of weaponry was involved here, but we might reasonably assume it may have been concealable?

1 Like

Yeah it might not involve long guns, but I am pretty sure it was guns of some kind.

How many were illegally owned? You can’t legally take a weapon into a night club.

If you ban these guns, would these guys even listen? Or would the ones who listen be low abiding citizens?

Now isn’t that just holier than thou?

Now that’s just contradictory to literally everything.

Of all the states where I wouldn’t go within half a mile of a bar or nightclub, SC and GA and FL are probably the top three.

This particular bar, I note, is one the LEOs have “had their eye on” because shots have been fired there multiple times in recent months.

I’m actually not sure that guns themselves are the problem here.

Even where I live, many of the recent shootings have been carried out by dumb fucks high on drugs and/or ripped to the tits on alcohol, many by felons who are not permitted to have guns, and the vast majority by “illegal” guns which were either stolen, or bought on the street, often both. In nearly all cases, the shooter was someone who could not have passed a legit background check in the first place.

1 Like

Waddya mean? that’S like totally 2A Bro! SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!

Funny enough, I’ve so many drowned racecars and exotics and such.

:frowning: