Ar15

TBH if he didn’t have guns he’d just make a bomb.

That’s kinda my point, maybe availability adds to the problem but even if guns aren’t there the dude is still insane and with the right motivation could still cause the same chaos or more.

I don’t think it was a false flag, but there was certainly inconsistencies in the reporting. Have you seen the forensic break down of the sound profiles from the bullets? The math seemed to indicate a second shooter on a raised dirt hill just outside the arena. Was pretty interesting.

I think it’s about saying fuck you. If they thought things would get better they wouldn’t throw away their lives, they would plan an exit. But they don’t. They want to kill as many people as possible to show life is cruel and unfair, then they kill themselves as the final red mist on the cake so that you don’t get your answers. A nice big final fuck you dad!

Maybe they were napping - did you consider that?

I’m not a conspiracy theorist by any means, but the facts don’t add up.

Yes, very damn sketchy stuff.

1 Like

Yeah man, very spoopy.

I will listen to anyway with a valid line of reasoning. Put it out there let people try to prove it wrong.

I think I’m gonna build an unserialized AR15 pistol in 9mm to take Glock 19 mags.

Or maybe I’ll just build a Glock.

Who knows.

Looks like a throat on legs. Is the message, when her kids died she was free to suck tons of dick? Is that what’s going on?

Luckily my guns are good little girls and have never hurt anyone.

I’ve been bow hunting for nearly 10 years as I don’t need a licence to own or fire a bow and it’s never caused any issues. They are just tools, and they are only as evil as the person holding it.

2 Likes

Bingo.

I feel like this argument will eventually lead to free medicare for all, but do you really think Washington would just ban guns? I doubt he would.

Is there a different interpretation of “well regulated militia” you could share with us?

National Guard.

Back in the day, everyone was part of the militia
The militia was The People.

While I don’t agree with forced service, one tends to believe that is what Washington was mentioning. Love for country was a little different back then.

Thoughts?

1 Like

Ahem, let’s review.

Beto wins, gun control queens take control of Congress, AR15’s are outlawed, Uncle Sam will cut you a check for your gun at handover, and you walk away and die super angery about it years later. Or you stand your ground and gear up and prepare for own private Alamo, but you would be acting in violation of the Law, as you now realize.

The government will not pay me for my firearms what they’re worth.

Anything else is seizure of private goods with a handshake.

There’s an amendment about that.

Google Eminent Domain, just for shits and giggles.

and this,