Finally got a good phone

My life has been radically changed. I was a technopeasant to the new phone world but no more…

2 Likes

OK we expect to start seeing pics of everything you see, do eat etc, from now on.

1 Like

…maybe not quite EVERYthing…

Apple or Android

Android

1 Like

It’s not just the phone that’s smart!

Tons of apps on the playstore - navigation - magnify - schedule - alarms

you can have yer face stuck in it now fer 12 hours a day while you figure it out

it’s everything but a phone

1 Like

My roomie has a $1000 iPhone, it does take amazing photos.

For a thousand bucks I’d much prefer to have a $200 Android and an $800 Canon or Nikon. Maybe that’s just me, though.

3 Likes

I got a galaxy S3 off ebay fer 63 bucks - it takes amazing photos also

joe blow ain’t gona tell the difference

the vids I made was the 63 buck one

lmao - 1000 fer a phone

It’s like a Nikon in your phone and that’s just the selfie cam.

For a thou I’d rather have a $200 Android and $800 bucks.

1 Like

Not buying it. The essence of any camera is glass, and the glass takes up too much space to fit in yer iphone.

Point taken. What I actually DID do, last year, was keep the 2014 Android and drop 400 on the used Nikon, keeping $600 of the imaginary thousand.

1 Like

I got the Moto E5 , cheapo Android phone, camera is ok but not very good. Way nicer than my old one.

It shud take good pics

I had to replace the rear camera in mine - 5 bucks off ebay -

1 Like

I’d say that the camera in her iPhone is as good or better than any $1000 Nikon.

Make sure the lens is clean of does not have a covering since it’s new

No fucking phone takes a better pic then a 1K Nikon

You got the same phone? Did that give you a better quality selfie cam?

A 5-10k Nikon is definitely the best but you don’t get the greatest Nikon for a grand.

I got the S3 off ebay - the rear camera sucked so I bought the a replacement camera off ebay fer 5 bucks

you got to take apart the whole phone to replace it - it’s only as big as a a dime (the whole thing - connector and all

not fer the faint of heart as some of the connectors are so tiny you can just about see them and they are easy to fuck up - never mind yer static and sich - it’s great now - the front worked well