Fucking Walmart

So I went to Walmart today with a friend and picked up some things while I was there. It seems half way through my purchase the check out clerk, who was slow as molasses, stopped actually ringing in items. Things were being scanned and beeping but nothing came through. I was blabbing with my friend and wasn’t paying attention to the amount and ended up walking out of the store with half of my items unpaid.

When I got home, I put everything in the attic as it’s Christmas stuff for the kids then checked the bill and it was $43. It should have been closer to $80 if not more. Now I have to get everything out of the attic and take it down to Walmart because I essentially stole it.

Yeah, that’s probably the right thing to do…

I wud never do that -

fucking one time a guy gave me 5 bucks too much and I sed you gave me the wrong change and he freaked the fuck out cause he thot it was the other way

Ever since then I consider it a gift and walk the fuck away thanking the stars

Part of me wants to say FUCK IT because it’s Walmart but I feel guilty.

Male or female clerk? Wait…wouldn’t matter. They were distracted by your…uhm…;laugh…that’s it your laugh.

Well she was rocking a pretty epic mustache.

Did it make yer loins quiver

I didn’t buy any loins but I did pick up a pack of low fat chicken deli meat. It wasn’t quivering though.

The in between yer legs loins - clit city

Clity city! LOL

No, some older woman with a mustache doesn’t turn my crank. The goth chick in the bar where my friend and I had lunch was kind of hot though.

Rule #1, never go to Walmart.

I rarely do. I do live in podunk which means sometimes they are the only ones to carry something.

1 Like

I’ve been there! One of the last times I went back where I used to live I got this shitty cart, someone actually handed this piece of shit to me as I was walking in… anyways it had the loudest screeching on screeching metal sound going ever, At first I was mortified of drawing a bunch of attention but then I just said fuck it and went with it full blast… People were like jumping out of the way holding their hands over their ears… LMFAO I ran it all over the store for awhile, when I got up to the checkout they were like “is that your cart?” then they took it away and put my shit in a different one when I checked out. Fucking Walmart.

1 Like

That’s AWESOME!

How the fuck does podunk have a walmart - if ya got a walmart it ain’t podunk

I used to live in podunk - no walmart

I know of a town that has 2,600 people that has a Walmart and it’s pretty podunk. No mom and pop not destroyed left behind lol…

I live in a city of about 3,000 but the city over from us that has 7,500 has a Walmart. In my city, we don’t have any chain stores whatsoever. Everything is local.

With Walmart groceries, you need to check that. Every time.

2 Likes

So I decided I couldn’t be arsed to go sort everything out with Walmart regarding their error in not charging me for items. It’s too much hassle.

Those poor Walmart Heirs will have to suffer an teeny tiny dip in their unearned income this year, I hope they’ll be OK.