The Donald talking about 9/11 on 9/11 about buildings, bombs, planes etc

I’m not fully aware of what your specific opinions are to comment on them one way or another but I can comment on things like “planes didn’t hit buildings” which is a fucking ridiculous claim.

Not in the case of the Pentagon “plane” it isn’t. A Tomahawk missile, maybe.

1 Like

That is what another fella saw - a missile

where the fucking tapes from all the nearby deli’s and sich -

confiscated 4 minutes later

2 Likes

How do you disregard all the evidence to the contrary?

How do you?

1 Like

What “evidence” do you speak of?

1 Like

All the evidence that it was a plane…

1 Like

Oh, you must mean the WINGS and the ENGINES and the tail section and the correct sheet metal and the black box and stuff.

1 Like

Yeah and the loss of a commercial airliner both physically and on radar and people who phoned loved ones from the plane itself and loss of the people on the flight…that kind of thing.

1 Like

Using elementary logic, it appears that an airplane was lost with all aboard. and a missile hit the Pentagon. However, it hardly follows that the two events are connected by evidence.

Now I know you as a pretty rational guy dear Peaches but on what planet does that make any sense?

1 Like

Any planet on which multiple aircraft exist?

1 Like

What’s interesting about all of this is that 4 four of the most insane folks here are split 2 to 2

And Normus and I are not in that mix - not that we are not insane

Therein lies your problem. Opportunists and attention whore with zero access to actual valid data. Shiny animations and cherry picked images and video from 10 second news clips. Get back with me when someone on the inside… high, mid or low level… even anonymously… spills a single bean. As we saw with JFK, eventually some of those people will talk. They can’t all be silenced.

1 Like

You know what - build a model of the WTC and make it implode like that with a model plane hit - see how many trillions of trys it takes - and it only counts if ya do it twice in a row

1 Like

I was talking to a psychologist at a security conference last spring about the truther movement and conspiritists in general. He told me people of that ilk tend to have a pretty rigid view of the world… namely it being a constant battle of light vs dark, good vs evil. You generally find that they share a lot of the same viewpoints on a lot of things… Big Pharma vs socialized medicine, rich vs poor, Big AG vs organic farming, Wall Street vs mom & pop… on and on. I think you see that play out here a lot. There are a few exceptions. Big Duke is definitely a conundrum. Perhaps Starling as well.

So let me get this straight…,

An airplane full of people went missing without an investigation whatsoever and people saw a plane hit the Pentagon and they recovered airplane parts and the black box from the wreckage at the Pentagon but an undetected missile actually hit it.

Say what?

1 Like

Studies have shown those who believe in 9/11 conspiracies are cynical of government and have a tendency towards believing in conspiracies.

Sure… did you not watch the truther cartoons… eh… animations posted above?

I don’t think I did…