13 Degrees, High Winds, Blowing Snow

Seemed like the coldest day yet, allegedly warm temps are on the way.

2 Likes

52 and rainy this morning

1 Like

Hey, me too! But that’s a downtrend for me and an uptrend for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Local Utility posted a few pics of some of the downed trees and power lines in the area.

2 Likes

Not what I’d want to have to wake up to go fix… a real fuck my life kind of job.

2 Likes

no doubt, but those guys make some good coin.

1 Like

I hope so…

I had some snow plow guys driving by at 3am last night. :sleepy:

1 Like

Also the local linemen face this like once every 20 years or so, maybe, more often in the valley, but not as often as when I was just a mere mere wisp of a boy. In grade school almost every year a big snowstorm would shut everything down for days at least once a winter, not as much more recently.

1 Like

My neighbor’s pipes busted and flooded their apartment so they turned everyone’s water off. I was surprised they got it back on today. It’s still super shitty out here. We got an ice storm last night through this afternoon and there’s 1/3 an inch of ice on everything.

1 Like

I was thinking I was going to have to melt ice and then run it through my hiking water purifier to have water to drink.

2 Likes

The downside to living up in the West Hills (or whatever hill Mr Ayton must live on)

2 Likes

I know people in the SW Hills who are still without power.

1 Like

I just heard on the radio y’all are gonna get hit again today

2 Likes

This winter malaise is never going to end… I’m like rationing weed until I can make it to the weed store.

Must be a dispensary that delivers near you, oh yeah here we go.

https://www.leafly.com/delivery/oregon/gresham

I just plugged in Gresham, not sure if that’s exactly your hood

I’m too picky for that, I willl just get in my weed I didn’t really care to smoke stash first. A lot of them are closed until tomorrow.

1 Like

I live on one of the famous busy streets on the far east side. When I woke up this morning I looked out and there was a car ran off the side of the street trying to get out.

Take some back light pics with a polarizing filter on camera. If you don’t have the filter put polarizing sunglasses in front of the lens. :clap: :camera: :clap:

Might be a thing of beauty.

4 Likes