13 Degrees, High Winds, Blowing Snow

122nd or 181st?

middle of both

1 Like

Close to where I lived at 14202 SE Main the house looks just the same, except it was yellow in the early 80’s and that lamp post by the drive used to be part of a decorative fence across the front

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/14202-SE-Main-St-Portland-OR-97233/53892021_zpid/

The island in the kitchen is where Garry’s old Buddy taught us how to freebase

The sliding glass door is where I tripped and landed as I was choking to death(ok almost to death) on brewers yeast if you remember that epic tale.

2 Likes

Linemen working in the dead of night
Take these broken lines and learn to tie
All your life
You were only waiting for this moment to rewire

2 Likes

Damn guys, you’ve been freezing while I was roaming around Az for the last week staring at the local yokels in puffer coats when it’s in the 60s…lol

I was walking around sleeveless.

2 Likes

3 Likes

It’s just never ending here. Most of the people I know with cars their streets are just a sheet of ice… it got up to like 35 today and melted just a little… same tomorrow… I’m almost out of weed.

3 Likes

Holy shit! Brrrrr

I hope everyone electricity is back on and you’re warm and cozy now.

1 Like

I never lost electricity but I have friends who are putting friends and family up that lost theirs.

2 Likes

That sucks.

Can you go get it delivered? I’d stay the f*ck inside. It rains here and we wimp out.

I might try tomorrow if anyplace is delivering. I ordered some groceries today that are supposed to be delivered tomorrow… we’ll see…

2 Likes

Good luck. Do they let you work from home?

Lots of people I know have had frozen pipes, pipes burst etc. my neighbor’s pipes burst the other day when it warmed up a little and flooded their apartment and they shut off the water to all the apartments… Thankfully they got water restored like 4-5 hours later.

3 Likes

I always work from home.

1 Like

Oh, I guess I missed that. At least you don’t have to walk around in that mess.

2 Likes

I’ve taken the trash out a couple times and that was enough for me!

1 Like

Three people were killed here when a branch brought a power line down on their car. The three adults that got out of the car all got electrocuted. The baby inside is ok. Multnomah County has closed their warming shelters since the temp is now above freezing… holy chit…

2 Likes

I took the trash out earlier and it’s a skating rink and about fell. I have grocery delivery coming and I’m giving them a very nice tip.

2 Likes

Another essential piece of gear you need in Oregon… Crampons/Micro spikes. I’m ordering some.

1 Like
1 Like